Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

If it is true maybe that's why the Dubia deal hasn't been announced this week

(hahahahahaha)

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9239/731780045bd5a891.jpg

This guy? Man, when he was owner of the Rangers, he couldn't even win with the most roided up team in baseball.

Thread title must have been submitted early. See, "until the contract is signed" was left off.

I can't believe even someone as clearly mad of JFK, would totally make something like this up. Got to think there is some truth in it.

Ashley:  Joe, I've fired Tea Lady and need someone to fill in if I keep the club.

JFK: Well, me health isn't the best yet, can I try it for a couple of weeks and see if it works out?

Ashley:  Sure and if it does, we'll give you a two year deal

amazing listening to his talk on bbc.

'when i left, we were in good form, playing well'

3 draws, 3 losses.

The guy is a fool.

When he took over we were 5 points off midtable, when he left us we were 4 off and 1 point above relegation. With the squad we had he should of steered us clear, especially as many of the games were those you mark down as should win. As a result, in the games that were left we had to face all the top 4, with the easier teams, being played away.

Guest Roger Kint

Where has the club denied this today? The only things I have seen/heard is Ashley's "no comment" and a news report from nufc.co.uk from July 15th..

Kinnear said he was offered it a few weeks back about the same time as that maybe?

Guest dover

How do we believe Kinnear - he's a lying c***.

How do we believe Ashley - he is also a lying c***.

And the ITKs on here? - utter c***s.

All facts, Fact Fans.

good post  :clap: :clap: my thoughts exactly

Just listened, sounds like he's bullshitting, hesitating at every moment. didnt think he would be lying but the way he sounds hes talking out his arse IMO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8186207.stm

Looks very uncomfortable, body language all over the place. see when he starts talking about relegation n his time here he moves a lot less, but when he was talking about the job offer he was moving consntantly and looking away the whole time etc.

I'm no psychology expert i could be talking out my arse but I've heard people talk about this stuff before :lol:

I think Kinnear's just spouting absolute shite.  Even by now Ashley must know if he's going to bother appointing someone at some point, it has to be Shearer.

I think Joe has been in a coma and still thinks we're in February.

Ashley is the same clueless twat who offered Joe a two year contract in the first place. Also the same twat who dithered while we slipped down the table under Hughton while waiting for senile Joe to recover from a heart attack. I wouldn't credit him with having the sense to do the right thing this time round with his record.

Guest Geordiesned

Just seen him being interviewed on SSN. The clown can barely string a sentence together! He was doing that nervous cough that he does which I'm sure is a tell tail sign that he's bullshitting.

This is a bloke who spent every other interview trying to convince the world he was some tough guy and all the others didn't have 'the arsehole for this job.' It was only a matter of time before more bullshit emerged