Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Like shite have we been turned down by the lieing gobshite twat. We've obviously turned him down. Theres absolutely no chance Kinnear would turn us down, it wouldnt happen. The man is bloody desperate for a job yet he's turning us down. Aye right Kinnear.

Worlds biggest Gobshite.

Guest kirkpatrick9

If he was offered the job I'm sure ashley won't be too impressed with him running his mouth off

This proves to me this was shoved into the media to put heat on Ashley. If he really thought he had a chance of the job he would've buttoned it.

Guest toonlass

If he was offered the job I'm sure ashley won't be too impressed with him running his mouth off

This proves to me this was shoved into the media to put heat on Ashley. If he really thought he had a chance of the job he would've buttoned it.

Aye, he was the only person last year who actually spoke to the media about Newcastle, Ashley said fuck all, Llambias said fuck all, Keegan has been silenced. Why would JFK shut up now?

Ok, that's it.. breaking point reached. Ashley, LLambias, Kinnear, Harris, Proftable groups, Rich Arab fucks, Fat fucking Shepherd, spoilt overpaid wank players, Habib fucking Beye's morron agent, ITK bullshitters, Aunty Hughton, David Craig, Louise Ugly cunt Taylor, Lee Ryder and his fucked up chatroom and everybody else concerned.. FUCK YOU ALL!

Guest Reservoir Mags

I just don't believe he's been offered the job recently, certainly not on a 2 year deal.

Says it was two weeks ago, but he won't go back into management for another three months.

Sounds like a deluded fool iyam, sounds like the very same contract he was talking about earlier this year to me.

Club issued an official denial on 15th July. That's about 2 weeks ago innit? 3 to be precise but close enough for a desperate bloke like Kinnear to get confused.  Old news man.