The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Don't like the thought of Foster in goal for England at all. Think Kusczak (sp) has always been good for Man Utd, Foster has been very disappointing this season imo.

City look a very short side without Adebayor or Santa Cruz. With the exception of Barry, do they have a player taller than 5'8 outside of their defence?

MASSIVE SMUG GRIN

Don't tell me you actually like Man City?

Living in Manchester for 3 years gives you a whole new appreciation of hatred for Man Utd, and I have absolutely no issue with the Man City regime, in fact I find it quite refreshing.

Guest The Libertine

Another mistake by Foster, well I never.

Anyone who thinks he should be anywhere near ths England squad wants to have a word

he's the new van der sar.

i hope city batter them.

MASSIVE SMUG GRIN

Living in Manchester for 3 years gives you a whole new appreciation of hatred for Man Utd, and I have absolutely no issue with the Man City regime, in fact I find it quite refreshing.

Aye, a team full of cunts managed by a dickhead.

Not enough of that in the game like. :lol:

MASSIVE SMUG GRIN

Because that clearly doesn't apply to the Man Utd Saints with their simply delightful manager.

MASSIVE SMUG GRIN

Because that clearly doesn't apply to the Man Utd Saints with their simply delightful manager.

I'm used to them by now though. :lol:

MASSIVE SMUG GRIN

Aye, a team full of c***s managed by a dickhead.

I honestly did not know which team you were referring to then

United just don't look anywhere near as dangerous as they have in previous seasons.

There's no pace or urgency (outside of Rooney) to them in the final third.

As bad as losing Ronaldo was, letting Tevez go really compounded the error.

Will honestly be surprised if they win the league this year, an injury to Rooney would absolutely cripple them.

United just don't look anywhere near as dangerous as they have in previous seasons.

Will honestly be surprised if they win the league this year, an injury to Rooney would absolutely cripple them.

After losing Ronaldo & Tevez I think Man Utd should of went out & signed a current in form name player. Valencia will do okay while the likes of Tosic, Nanni & Obertan would look fucking brilliant in our team, they are not currently players at the standard we are used to seeing Man Utd players at.

After losing Ronaldo & Tevez I think Man Utd should of went out & signed a current in form name player. Valencia will do okay while the likes of Tosic, Nanni & Obertan would look fucking brilliant in our team, they are not currently players at the standard we are used to seeing Man Utd players at.

I quite rate Nani tbh, think he'll have a decent season.

Agree with your point in general though, they really don't look as good as the last few seasons. Think Chelsea will win it this year