The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The standard of play outside the top 4 in the PL is so bad.  Both teams playing such scrappy football.

Based on the fact that this is a scrappy game (which is hardly surprising considering Pompey are desperate for a win and lacking confidence), the standard of play outside the top 4 is crap?

I was about to join this debate and say, everything outside the Top 10 is crap. Then realised that i really know very little about the Premiership nowadays, and what's going on. Weird, that.

God bless the Championship.

The standard of play outside the top 4 in the PL is so bad.  Both teams playing such scrappy football.

Based on the fact that this is a scrappy game (which is hardly surprising considering Pompey are desperate for a win and lacking confidence), the standard of play outside the top 4 is crap?

I take your point, but if you wanted to judge the standard of play outside the top four then surely watching a game outside the top four is a good place to start.

He could have said "the standard of play of the relegation candidates is crap"  :p

I didn't even know O'Hara went to Pompey

And how is this a good game? Pompey the worst team in the PL pushes over another crap team who think they are better then they are.  Awful stuff this

Your irrational hatred of Everton is so cute.  :aww:

And how is this a good game? Pompey the worst team in the PL pushes over another crap team who think they are better then they are.  Awful stuff this

I think the game has been awesome personally. The last 20mins have been really exciting, just can't believe portsmouth didn't score!

No, it's based on watching teams outside the top 4. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think the game has been awesome personally. The last 20mins have been really exciting, just can't believe portsmouth didn't score!

Pompey were really unlucky not to get anything today. In fact they haven't played too badly recently, but when you're in that position luck dosen't normally go your way