The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Watched the Bosnia Portugal match. Feeling extremley frustrated. We had 3 chances hit the post/cross bar. Can't belive our luck really should have drawn this match. Portugal had the majority of the possesion but we had the best chances. Not the end of the world though we'll do em in Bosnia. Oh and the English ref was surprisingly biased towards Portugal.

Guest Heneage

Watched the Bosnia Portugal match. Feeling extremley frustrated. We had 3 chances hit the post/cross bar. Can't belive our luck really should have drawn this match. Portugal had the majority of the possesion but we had the best chances. Not the end of the world though we'll do em in Bosnia. Oh and the English ref was surprisingly biased towards Portugal.

Where did you watch it?

Where did you watch it?

I am to make the wild prediction of: Dodgy foreign Satellite TV

Where did you watch it?

True. Friend of a friend knows and Egyptian who knows an Italian who has a special every channel satellite box that was borrowed for the evening. Nothing like a room full of angry Bosnians. One half of said Bosnians who take islam seriously werefuriously smoking their fags downing bottles of coca cola and spouting such filth at the referee that children had to be removed from the room. The other half were drinking their beer/ whiskey/ vodka while spouting such filth at the referee that children had to be removed from the room. In the end the loss was blamed on the wives (bad luck or something) there will be a few beatings tonight. :knuppel2:

Where did you watch it?

True. Friend of a friend knows and Egyptian who knows an Italian who has a special every channel satellite box that was borrowed for the evening. Nothing like a room full of angry Bosnians. One half of said Bosnians who take islam seriously werefuriously smoking their fags downing bottles of coca cola and spouting such filth at the referee that children had to be removed from the room. The other half were drinking their beer/ whiskey/ vodka while spouting such filth at the referee that children had to be removed from the room. In the end the loss was blamed on the wives (bad luck or something) there will be a few beatings tonight. :knuppel2:

God Allah bless 'em.

Where did you watch it?

God Allah bless 'em.

O0 There were a few calls for old Allah to break portugese players/refs leg/face/collar bone

Where did you watch it?

God Allah bless 'em.

O0 There were a few calls for old Allah to break portugese players/refs leg/face/collar bone

Surprising to hear that from followers of such a peaceful religion like Islam. 

Where did you watch it?

God Allah bless 'em.

Yeah because Christians are so much better. No such thing such thing as a peaceful religion imo.

Where did you watch it?

God Allah bless 'em.

Yeah because Christians are so much better. No such thing such thing as a peaceful religion imo.

I wasn't being entirely serious btw.

Incidentally I just tuned in the game (I have some work so I'm trying not to watch live football) and Coloccini is indeed playing as RB, Ansualdi is LB, with Heinze as CB.

How did Colocinni play ?

I only watched the last 15 minutes to be honest, and Spain didn't attack his side much. Heinze and Demichellis looked particularly poor at CB during that stretch, though.

Incidentally I just tuned in the game (I have some work so I'm trying not to watch live football) and Coloccini is indeed playing as RB, Ansualdi is LB, with Heinze as CB.

How did Colocinni play ?

most reports I`ve read say he played well

Player ratings

Coloccini – 7: Denied Spain a second goal in the first half with a clearance off the line. Kept Iniesta on a tight leash and once the Barca attacker was withdrawn, he took his opportunity to roam forward more often.

I only watched the last 15 minutes to be honest, and Spain didn't attack his side much. Heinze and Demichellis looked particularly poor at CB during that stretch, though.

Heinze is a rubbish centre back - can never understand why Real Madrid and Argentina love to play him there. A top left back nonetheless.