The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Ebolarama

Pleased for Fulham. Always liked them, great team for a neutral observer of the Premiership this season.

Liverpool are dire. Utterly hopeless today. Good for Pompey, they deserved it.

Insanity to sack Hughes. Would have him here in an instant.

Well done Fulham and Portsmouth, great to see members of the "big 4" being beaten easily.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A60949029

That was an absolute shambles from start to finish..what were the tactics..play where you want..no cohesion,shambolic defending and no creativity from midfield..carrick is woeful,anderson is dire,rooney is wasted,owen is garbage along with valencia and berbatov is brought on with the game virtually over..ferguson's team selection and substitutions were staggering again as well..i said at half time we'd lose 3 or 4-0 and this a side that was champions of europe/england only 18 months ago..talk about going backwards,your having a laugh..This season is virtually a write off as far as the leagu is concerned and we're not even at christmas and ferguson has got a lot of explaining to do..city will finish above us this season at this rate, and turn us over in the cup..says it all.

Serious money needs spending in january in many areas of the pitch, coz that was well and truly embarassing

Must be hard being a Man U fan,  :duff:

Wouldve gone joint 1st today with a win & the seasons a write off  :lol:

Aye, and that Alex Ferguson isn't up to much, like... :lol:

it has to be said i do believe relegation has given us all a sense of perspective. it wasnt long ago we thought 5th place in the prem was bad

Guest firetotheworks

it has to be said i do believe relegation has given us all a sense of perspective. it wasnt long ago we thought 5th place in the prem was bad

It's all relative isn't it? Im sure if we started getting cosy in the CL again we'd be pissed off if we finished 5th.

It's all relative isn't it? Im sure if we started getting cosy in the CL again we'd be pissed off if we finished 5th.

possibly but I don't think its a good attitude to have

Guest kingdawson

The following statement has today (Saturday) been issued by solicitors, BCL Burton Copeland, acting for Manager, Harry Redknapp:

"Harry Redknapp is extremely surprised and disappointed to have been informed that HMRC intend to institute proceedings against him in the week commencing 11January 2010. We believe that the decision to commence proceedings will, in due course, be shown to have been totally misconceived."

The Club considers this matter to be a private, tax issue which pre-dates Harry's employment with the Club and which is not related to football matters. His position remains unaffected and he has the full support of the Club.