The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Whats happening to Balckburn is the sort of thing that used to happen to us. Hopes being built up and then spectacularly crushed.

Whats happening to Balckburn is the sort of thing that used to happen to us. Hopes being built up and then spectacularly crushed.

To be fair, that's happened to us under every manager in recent times. :lol:

Arsenal pull one back before the half. Fully expect them to go ahead and win the match now.

Fabregas is just beastly. Phenomenal talent. The switch in the formation this year has turned him into something else really.

Funny how it looked like the Liverpool vs Spurs game was the one to watch tonight (someone said 'I'm not watching Blackburn') and there's been just one shot on goal where the other game has four goals, a penalty, a red card and so on. :laugh:

Funny how it looked like the Liverpool vs Spurs game was the one to watch tonight (someone said 'I'm not watching Blackburn') and there's been just one shot on goal where the other game has four goals, a penalty, a red card and so on. :laugh:

yeah pretty much how i saw it, but watched villa game as i dont have sky.

i switched