The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Feyenoord v Ajax on ESPN at the minute.

Jon Dahl Tomasson up front for the home side.

Been a canny game, it's going back and forth but right now Feyenoord look like potentially nicking it. No doubt as I say that Ajax will score. :lol:

Been a canny game, it's going back and forth but right now Feyenoord look like potentially nicking it. No doubt as I say that Ajax will score. :lol:

Yeah it's been decent. Ajax's team is light years away from what they were a few years ago.

Got a couple of tidy players though. De Zeeuw, Vertonghen & especially Suarez.

Guest Heneage

Yeah it's been decent. Ajax's team is light years away from what they were a few years ago.

Got a couple of tidy players though. De Zeeuw, Vertonghen & especially Suarez.

Yeah, in a world of dreams, I'd love us to put a €3m bid for Gregory Van Der Wiel. He's quite an exciting young full back that I think could form a good partnership with Routledge. Really there is still a good selection of talent in Holland, Vermaeln proves that.

Sure it's only a friendly, and the standard of Norwegian teams ain't that good on a grand scale. But it annoys me when one of Norway's supposedly best teams lose 0-3 to what's basically Man Utd's U-18 + Diouf & Obertan.

I don't get it, didn't James leave for Stoke? if so why's he keeping goal for Pompey? Also the commentator just said Begovic would be moving to Stoke. Have I missed something?

Talks broke down between Stoke and Portsmouth over James.  Begovic was going to Spurs but backed out because he did not want to sit on the bench so Stoke are now in talks with Begovic instead.

I don't get it, didn't James leave for Stoke? if so why's he keeping goal for Pompey? Also the commentator just said Begovic would be moving to Stoke. Have I missed something?

Talks broke down between Stoke and Portsmouth over James.  Begovic was going to Spurs but backed out because he did not want to sit on the bench so Stoke are now in talks with Begovic instead.

Must have missed that. Cheers :thup:

How did Senderos do Neil/1878 haven't watched motd or heard anything about your match excluding the score.

He was ok. Couple of shaky moments where he didn't clear his lines properly but apart from that was decent.

I went yesterday.

The DW Stadium and the whole area around it is absolutely shit. Nowhere decent to drink, characterless and for a new stadium the facilities are crap. The concourse and toilets were a total joke, massive crushes. Even where I sit in the Gwladys St which is about 700 years old has more facilities & space.

Guest palnese

Almunia

Sagna

Gallas

Vermaelen

Clichy

Song

Denilson

Fabregas

Rosicky

Nasri

Arshavin

Subs: Fabianski, Silvestre, Eboue, Traore, Ramsey, Walcott, Bendtner

vs

VDS

Rafael

Brown

Evans

Evra

Scholes

Carrick

Fletcher

Park

Nani

Rooney

Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Berbatov, Giggs, Valencia, Gibson, De Laet.

Can't wait for this one. 1-2

They need to stop cracking on about the 3D like. About 500 people in the country can see it, I CAN'T!!

What is it, five pubs in London which shows it in 3D?

a handful of pubs in london,manchester,cardiff,edinburgh and dublin.

They need to stop cracking on about the 3D like. About 500 people in the country can see it, I CAN'T!!

Ah, thought it was only in London. So in order to get the "3D-experience", will the people inside the pubs be wearing stupid 3D-goggles then?  Imagine walking in to that pub without knowing what's taking place inside..

Ah, thought it was only in London. So in order to get the "3D-experience", will the people inside the pubs be wearing stupid 3D-goggles then? Imagine walking in to that pub without knowing what's taking place inside..

They'll think it's a Ray Charles fan club meeting.