The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Stephen927

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, f*** off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

They are keeping the pressure on by maintaining the same gap, waiting for us to make a mistake...

I know, it was the same last night though with Forest, every time they mentioned Forest they added that they were keeping the pressure on us, f*** right off, they are/were 5 points closer to WBA then us for an automatic spot.

What they are saying is right. If Forest had lost the pressure would have dropped from them, and our game against them wouldn't have been as fired up but as it stands, they are well i nthe race for the 2nd spot and the points between them and us remain the same. Therefore they are keeping the pressure on.

Zlatan get in!

how was the goal?

It was a nice team move between Maxwell and Iniesta, great cross that Zlatan taps in.

First time I see Messi losing its temper there...

he lost his temper because Zlatan scored?  ???

:razz:

Ref signaled a foul and he kicked the ball away angrily. Ref has been quite s*** if you ask me.

Bojan seals it 2-0. We have been much, much better this second half. Must've been a hell of a team talk.

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, f*** off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

They are keeping the pressure on by maintaining the same gap, waiting for us to make a mistake...

I know, it was the same last night though with Forest, every time they mentioned Forest they added that they were keeping the pressure on us, f*** right off, they are/were 5 points closer to WBA then us for an automatic spot.

What they are saying is right. If Forest had lost the pressure would have dropped from them, and our game against them wouldn't have been as fired up but as it stands, they are well i nthe race for the 2nd spot and the points between them and us remain the same. Therefore they are keeping the pressure on.

Aye but their was no mention of keeping the pressure on WBA, who they are more likely to catch then us since at the time the gap between Forest and WBA was half of the gap between us and Forest.

Aye but their was no mention of keeping the pressure on WBA, who they are more likely to catch then us since at the time the gap between Forest and WBA was half of the gap between us and Forest.

And let's bee honest, I think the fight to not fall from 2 to 3 or 1 to 3 is much more relevant than 1 to 2.

Guest Stephen927

Could see this coming from the 30 minute mark, Fulham dropped off, their passing game stopped, and Spurs have since took control of the game.