The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Looking forward to this (not as much as tomorrow, like), come on Bayern!

Can't see it like unfortunately. Can see them getting overrun in the middle of the park. & HJ Butt/Vn Buyten/Demichelis ain't the most reliable Ribery should piss all over Gaz Nev though.

I think Man U, Barca, Inter, and Lyon to go through, but I wish Man U, Arsenal, CSKA, and Bordeaux.

Really? I couldn't bring myself to back any of the big 4 to go through. Everything about them makes me sick.

Actually Arsenal are an exception, but Man U, nah no thanks.

I'd rather have one of our bad boys win it then one from Spain or Italy, also I'd rather eat snails then let the Frence/germans win it, and anyoe else should be getting beat before they get a chance to eaven think about winning it.

They don't represent England, they represent the clubs. I don't identify with them in anyway in the same way I don't identify with the whole 'BEST LEAGUE EVER' deal with the wankfest over the Premier League. I used to sort of go along with the follow English clubs in Europe deal, but not anymore, I back the teams not on their country of origin (generally pointless) but of what they represent. Which is why I'd probably like to see Barca or Arsenal do well.

Also, all-English finals are absolute w*** - I can see them wanky games multiple times a season. Give me a clash between two European giants over that anyday.

Bayern Munich: Butt, Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber, Altintop, Van Bommel, Pranjic, Ribery, Muller, Olic.

Subs: Rensing, Gorlitz, Klose, Contento, Alaba, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Nani, Park, Rooney.

Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Giggs, Rafael Da Silva, Jonathan Evans, Valencia, Gibson.

Shame baldy Arjen ain't playing but should be a good game.

:kasper:

The Neviller got burrrrned.

It's not hard, didn't Jonas rape him in both games last season?, and whoever they had infront of him?

Have you just made that up? He didn't play in either game.

Meh, all I remember was Jonas taking Man Utd's wing apart in the first game of the season, I wasn't sure if Nevile played in it or not, and I know (from what I heard) was that Jonas did pretty well in the home game aswell, though I didn't see that game.