The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

ya bastards, you made it out like there was a real Battle Royal shit going down in the Palace Aftermath, which pulled me from my lull watching Loliverpool v Chelsea. Nowt happened!

I saw a few punches flying about.

Went back and watched the 5mins after the final whistle and saw 2 people pushed over, and one player running off the pitch throwing a stray punch. NOWT compared to the comments on here suggesting a riot was happening!

A riot was nearly happening though. Thats enough for us to suggest that it was! :razz:

Guest Phil K

Palace player punched by Sheff Wed fan (Radio 5)

Disappointed, understandable - this isn't.

A points deduction would be quite funny now :lol:

If a player WAS punched, they're in trouble

As if they need more !

Guest neesy111

I met some palace fans on a train earlier in the season! They were 15-16 and talked about the Firm :lol:

That ending was amazing stuff. Just fantastic. And when Palace nearly scored at the end  :frantic:

Stupid of the Palace fans to invade the pitch, but understandable i suppose. Tasty scenes! I know our fans invaded against Plymouth, but at least their relegation was inevitable.

Liverpool-Chelsea was alright too. Good day of football  :thup:

The title is basically Chelsea's now, can't see them losing at home to Wigan.

Still, hope Man U go out and hit 6 or 7 past the mackem cunts, as Chelsea's goal difference is 10 better. (tho can't see GD coming into play now like)

That ending was amazing stuff. Just fantastic. And when Palace nearly scored at the end  :frantic:

Stupid of the Palace fans to invade the pitch, but understandable i suppose. Tasty scenes! I know our fans invaded against Plymouth, but at least their relegation was inevitable.

Liverpool-Chelsea was alright too. Good day of football  :thup:

Just wait until the mackems put 10 past Man Utd.