The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Me. Claridge is also naming his Championship Team of the Season too. Wonder who of our lot he'll pick.

simpson,smith,butt and best

The sad thing is I wouldn't be surprised if he puts a couple of them in. Fuck off Claridge, fuck off Maneeeesh, fuck off John Mensah or whoever this terrible new pundit is.

So am I right in thinking most of you all want Blackpool to win the play off's?

I myself for some reason prefer Cardiff, though I really really don't want Leicester to win it, and having a team who have never been in the Premiership would be a nice change, so that rules out Forest.

Though I have to say I would be fairly happy with any one from Forest, Cardiff, and Blackpool winning it. Though I must also add that I can't see any of the teams in the play off's staying up.

So am I right in thinking most of you all want Blackpool to win the play off's?

I myself for some reason prefer Cardiff, though I really really don't want Leicester to win it, and having a team who have never been in the Premiership would be a nice change, so that rules out Forest.

Though I have to say I would be fairly happy with any one from Forest, Cardiff, and Blackpool winning it. Though I must also add that I can't see any of the teams in the play off's staying up.

Nope, cheering for Forest in the play-offs.

Yep Blackpool please.

Nice strip, nice colours, funny manager. Not to mention they'd almost definitely take up a relegation spot next season.

I remember a few on here saying something very similar about Hull a couple of years ago, look at how that turned out.