The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Phil K

Micky Owen was a class signing too, 9 goals.

TBF he's doing what Michael Owen is famous for - spending most of his time on the sick

He's not injury prone though . Its just he didn't get the best medical advice at Newcastle.

What was his excuse at Real then ? Or the back end of his Liverpool career ?

Micky Owen was a class signing too, 9 goals.

TBF he's doing what Michael Owen is famous for - spending most of his time on the sick

He's not injury prone though . Its just he didn't get the best medical advice at Newcastle.

Yeah he's right to be fair, next season he will be fuckin unstoppable.

Guest palnese

Cattermole and Cana are two of the dirtiest cunts I've ever seen play.

Shocking tackle from the french twat as well.

Guest neesy111

Incidentally both of Osasuna's fullbacks are quite good, now that you have a taste for Spanish fullbacks.

we're in the market (hopefully) for a RB

Incidentally both of Osasuna's fullbacks are quite good, now that you have a taste for Spanish fullbacks.

we're in the market (hopefully) for a RB

Azpilicueta's your boy. He will be a Spanish international. He's a bit Glen Johnson-ish though, although a bit better defensively.

Are Sunderland still popular in Ireland or has the novelty worn off yet?  ???

never were anywhere near the man u celtic liverpool popularity bracket or even the spurs man city villa etc etc etc bracket but you see the very occasional sunderland shirt around the place.

what I found amusing (and rather pathetic) were shops suddenly stocking ipswich shirts when keane took over there, I don't think they sold well