The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

That was the only legit pen.

The handball was nailed on a penalty tbh.

Did you see that just now? exactly the same handball that wasn't given.

The ball smacked him on the arm. Totally accidental.

Guest kingdawson

Cracking goal by Zenden  :thup:

Yep.

Amazing how weak as piss Spurs look all over the park.  Knocked about all afternoon.

It's not amazing when you're missing Corluka, King, Woodgate ,Dawson, Huddlestone , Lennon, Jenas and Defoe and Palacios are only half fit. Eventually this result was going to happen. Sunderland played good though and thoroughly deserved the win.

Burnley have conceeded 71 goals! They must be on course for some kind of record.

Most goals conceded in a season (42 Game Season): 100, Swindon Town (1993–94)

Most goals conceded in a season (38 Game Season): 89, Derby County (2007–08)

That Derby season was truly magic. Wonder if the fans would have taken the promotion had they known.

Did the spurs fans give bent abuse? I was always under the impression it was the manager not playing him that was why he left. I never heard of the fans giving him shit. If so his celebrations were a bit stupid and directed at the wrong people.

Did the spurs fans give bent abuse? I was always under the impression it was the manager not playing him that was why he left. I never heard of the fans giving him shit. If so his celebrations were a bit stupid and directed at the wrong people.

They sang "That's why we sold you" when he missed the penalty down your way earlier in the season IIRC

Burnley have conceeded 71 goals! They must be on course for some kind of record.

Most goals conceded in a season (42 Game Season): 100, Swindon Town (1993–94)

Most goals conceded in a season (38 Game Season): 89, Derby County (2007–08)

That Derby season was truly magic. Wonder if the fans would have taken the promotion had they known.

And yet they took 4 points off us!  :facepalm:

nice to see ashley young couldnt be bothered to take those headphones off there.

The obsession of modern footballers with always wearing oversized headphones makes me want to PUT MY FIST THROUGH THE FUCKING TELLY every time I see it.