The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The Appy Ammers are not going to be happy with the Fulham team sheet again. I think it is safe to say Ann Summers gear, The Sport & The Sunday Sport & various dildos will not be on sale at Harrods any time soon.

loved al fayids quotes today about the scenario and basically i dont give a shit what they think ;D

Great story there oldtype  :lol:

Reminds me of when I lived in Madrid and went to a pub to watch the Barça - Madrid game, and Barça scored their first and I jumped automatically to celebrate, taking me one second to realize what I was doing and then going "GOOO--oh shit!!!!!"

Guest firetotheworks

Taking Torres off for Ngog. Sometimes I think Rafa makes the most ridiculous decisions just to make it look like he has some kind of insight that no one else does. He's a total nacker. That look from Gerrard totally sums it up, what the fuck!?

Guest firetotheworks

Ngog misses a sitter.

x2

I'd be livid if I was a Liverpool fan. Torres would have buried both of those.

Taking Torres off for Ngog. Sometimes I think Rafa makes the most ridiculous decisions just to make it look like he has some kind of insight that no one else does. He's a total nacker. That look from Gerrard totally sums it up, what the fuck!?

Or getting the sack wouldn't help the bank balance ;)

:D

Guest firetotheworks

Torres has an icepack on his leg. Benítez does some howlers but this was an injury sub.

Then why did Torres himself look bemused? Don't a lot of players do that anyway, just to prevent a flare up when warming down?

OMG! Just came back home and saw the score... need Liverpool to win or all my bets are fucked up!

Fuck off Liverpool!  :angry:

If Hamburg wins it makes me even more angry now. Would have brought me about 70€ or so.

Guest firetotheworks

Seriously, what does Rafa see in N'Gog?

No one knows, you could say the same about Lucas, Gareth Barry over Alonso, and the endless stream of shit Spanish left backs he signs.