The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

What!? How can you deny a goal and then proceed to give it..

Was all in within the same stoppage and within something like 20 seconds. Who's to say they made any final decision either way? Refs probably discussed it on their mic things and then reached the decision.

Correct decision tbh, no way is that a foul.

Not the point in the slightest though is it?

You can't just let one team overturn decisions and effectively referee the game themselves.

f***ing c***s, ref said no goal, Liverpool complained and he gave it.

Grow some f***ing balls.

:lol: Was the right decision.

I couldn't give a shit if a Benfica player took out a gun and shot Torres when he was in the box and the ref gave a penalty, I don't want Liverpool to go through and as it's been said you can't just let players tell you each decision.

Bastard, 2-0.

it was offside however

Wasn't it a corner?

headed on by a pool player

Well exactly it wasn't. That's where the confusion lied. Hardly Liverpool players that swayed it.

Linesman flagged, ref wondered "goal! oh... hang on everyone why the fuck are you flagging?", linesman: "offside?", ref: "Hmmm, no."

Grow some f***ing balls.

I couldn't give a s*** if a Benfica player took out a gun and shot Torres when he was in the box and the ref gave a penalty, I don't want Liverpool to go through and as it's been said you can't just let players tell you each decision.

b******, 2-0.

:lol: You're a tit.

it was offside however

Wasn't it a corner?

headed on by a pool player

Well exactly it wasn't. That's where the confusion lied. Hardly Liverpool players that swayed it.

Linesman flagged, ref wondered "why the fuck are you flagging?", linesman: "offside?", ref: "Hmmm, no."

on the countless replays it looks like one of the pool players gets a nod on it. It definately changes direction.

Grow some f***ing balls.

I couldn't give a s*** if a Benfica player took out a gun and shot Torres when he was in the box and the ref gave a penalty, I don't want Liverpool to go through and as it's been said you can't just let players tell you each decision.

b******, 2-0.

:lol: You're a tit.

Meh I seriously hate Liverpool.

I would love to see them cheated out of things like they cheat other teams out of things.

Did anyone else just notice ITV4 taking a goal off Fulham and giving it to Wolfsburg?  1:3 aggregate suddenly changed to 2:2  :kasper:

EDIT:  Now its finally come back to 1:3 again.

Did anyone else just notice ITV4 taking a goal off Fulham and giving it to Wolfsburg?  1:3 aggregate suddenly changed to 2:2  :kasper:

EDIT:  Now its finally come back to 1:3 again.

Yep, I turned it on and it was showing 0 - 1 (2 - 2) :wtf: