The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I always thought the Nou Camp was one of those venues where you could still get hold of cheap tickets?

Cheapest are 30-something at the very top tier, which is miles off the pitch.

When I was in Barcelona five years ago I paid €36 and ended up three rows from the very top. Wasn't meant to be going to a game when I was there but had time over that night so I'm fairly alright with it. 4-4 against Villarreal if I'm not mistaken and I think Ronaldinho got a hat trick (couldn't make out one player from another up there  ;D)

Yeah, I remember when I went to the Sporting game this season, and since it was a last minute thing (my plane back to the US was the day after in the morning) I could only get top tier tickets. The only player I could tell of the whole lot was Ibrahimovic since he was twice the height of everybody else  :lol:

Very much enjoyed catching up on this thread. What an absolute mug KingDawson is. "God another tiresome jibe about me not going to the match :rolleyes:" - there's a way you can avoid that, you cretin.

What's really frightening is he's not the most embarrassing Dawson that Spurs have in their ranks. That lad making it as a pro gives me hope. I wouldn't trust the thick c*** to scrape the f***ing bins out.

GG has posted during and after a game = nothing about him going to games.

The Everton lads have posted during and after a game = nothing about them going to games.

Ash has posted during and after a game = Nothing about him going to games.

Brummie has done the same thing also. All i ask for is exactly the same treatment as all the others get. This thread is title "The other games today" so no point getting hostile when i post about other games.

Ahem.

I have a season ticket and go to the odd away game. That's probably why nobody has said anything to me  :snod:

Watching the Swindon V Exter game tonight.

Keeping eye on: Toon Targert Charlie Austin (even though: Hughton played down talk he is tracking Swindon Town striker Charlie Austin)

Nouble (sub) on loan from WHU

Péricard (sub) from Juve to Swindon Town

I've been to a lot more games than KD this season. I don't think this makes me more of a fan, nor would it make him more of a fan if i went none and he went every one.

Some people can't afford to go too many, they try to go as many as they can at the end of the day

Keeping eye on: Toon Targert Charlie Austin (even though: Hughton played down talk he is tracking Swindon Town striker Charlie Austin)

Nouble and Pericard are rubbish, Austin is good, I'd love Watford to sign him, but that's unrealistic (:().

Guest Heneage

I've yet to see a shitter signing than Pericard atJuve.

I've yet to see a shitter signing than Pericard atJuve.

Touché

Pericard? He can't even get a game for Swindon, man.

I am not watching him as a Toon Target. I am watching someone who has dropped quite a few levels after fluking a move Juve, not since Bruno N'Gotty turned out for Hereford have I seen a player drop so many levels.

Guest Geordiesned

Good match this Swindon v Exeter. All Swindon but they trail 1-0 and have done everything but score.

N'Gotty was 37 tbf, Pericard is a dreadful dreadful player.

I am not disputing anything just when I looked at the lineups he was one of the names that I thought lets see if he still as rank as the last time I saw him. Although he was decent when he was at Carlisle earlier this year.

What are your thoughts ahead of our game, brummie?

I would have strongly fancied us to go there and win, but we've had 2 poor results in our last 2 games which has taken a bit of momentum out. I think fitness could well come into it though, since we will have had 10 days off.

A nailed-on draw.

Probably goalless.