The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

spurs and man city both looking threatening in league.....................................surely a sign the end is near

I wonder if the domination of the Big Four is coming to an end?

Based on 4/5 games? :lol:

im more concerned with the end of the world with man city and spurs looking good. my sources indicate that this along with a takeover here is a warning to repent the end of the world is near *warning anyone who took this post seriously deserves to be hung by their toes off the nearest cliff*

spurs and man city both looking threatening in league.....................................surely a sign the end is near

x2.

villa last season, everyone.

x2.

villa last season, everyone.

And the fact that Hull were in the Top 8 until the middle of January :lol:

Based on the fact that City's squad is pretty strong now and they might well be able to push Arsenal for the 4th spot at least. Is that completely unbelievable?

Based on the fact that City's squad is pretty strong now and they might well be able to push Arsenal for the 4th spot at least. Is that completely unbelievable?

It was more towards the Spurs comment than the Man City one. That said, it's way too early to tell.

strange barce line up. messi,henry,iniesta,alves all starting on the bench.

Iniesta is just back from injury, and Messi and Henry aren't 100% fit, and they play Inter on wednesday i think.

all true it seems. didn't know about messi and henry though.

strange barce line up. messi,henry,iniesta,alves all starting on the bench.

Iniesta is just back from injury, and Messi and Henry aren't 100% fit, and they play Inter on wednesday i think.

all true it seems. didn't know about messi and henry though.

Not the best football so far from Barcelona, not that this is the "real" barcelona..