The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Bullard hit's the post and some mackem retard throws a bottle at the pitch. 

And they call us cheating bastards

It was closer to hitting Gordan than Bullard, not sure what the inbred was thinking if he was thinking at all.  Also, why didn't Geovani take it?

Oh man, this is pretty comical with Hutton throwing the ball and going down like a ton of bricks.  Fuckin' Mackems!

Watching a match between the two top Polish clubs (Wisła Kraków and Lech Poznań), quite an entertaining match.  The quality of the league is constantly getting better with teams bringing in players from S-America and other east-European countries. That probably says more about Polish football players than anything though as the best defenders in the league are an uncapped Columbian and a Zimbabwean with 7 caps.  The fourth highest scorer in the league is a Brazilian central defender...

Watching a match between the two top Polish clubs (Wisła Kraków and Lech Poznań), quite an entertaining match.  The quality of the league is constantly getting better with teams bringing in players from S-America and other east-European countries. That probably says more about Polish football players than anything though as the best defenders in the league are an uncapped Columbian and a Zimbabwean with 7 caps.  The fourth highest scorer in the league is a Brazilian central defender...

I;d be interested to know how many young Polish men there are still in Poland. Immigration can't help there football teams like. Also, Germany stealing alot of their good players (Podolski etc.)

I;d be interested to know how many young Polish men there are still in Poland. Immigration can't help there football teams like. Also, Germany stealing alot of their good players (Podolski etc.)

Klose, Podolski and Trochowski are all Polish born. Then there are players like Borowski and others with Polish names that are clearly born from Polish immigrants. (if the name ends with a -ski you are pretty much guaranteed that the person is of Polish origins, -sky and he's Czech)

The ridiculous Polish FA has it seems decided to fight fire with fire, giving citizienship to 0% Polish players such as the Nigerian Olisadebe, the Brazilian Roger, the French Obraniak (at least he has a Polish grandfather though) and now there are talks to give the Columbian mention above Polish citizenship as well. Might as well rename the national team "Team Rejects" if this trend continues.

Guest firetotheworks

Parker screamer. We need him back! 3-2 West Ham.

Ah, I still love the spinning little tyke.  :smitten:

Parker screamer. We need him back! 3-2 West Ham.

Ah, I still love the spinning little tyke.  :smitten:

He's having a cracker of a game by the sounds of it. Just announced MOTM   :smitten:

Was my favourite NUFC player the time he was here. One of very few players I would welcome back  O0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98646442.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5509FBFA2E2090E844345ECBD0D917A6340230BB91F033D3C

Guest neesy111

hull relegated  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

could go into administration etc as well