The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I just hope these two Premiership years have been the best trip Hull has ever been on. It's time to go home and back to the nothingness from whcih they came.

They shouldn't have even got through the play-offs. If Kevin 'Friend' hadn't ruled out Danny Shittu's header in the 2nd minute of the play-off semi-final first leg for no apparent reason, things could be very different... Friend was in charge of our game today and was shit.  :thup:

Craig Fagan is back in the Championship.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00879/Danny_Guthrie_280x3_879111a.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/09/09/218x298/Craig-Fagan-Hull-City-Pre-Season_2356048.jpg

Craig Fagan is back in the Championship.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00879/Danny_Guthrie_280x3_879111a.jpg

http://img.skysports.com/09/09/218x298/Craig-Fagan-Hull-City-Pre-Season_2356048.jpg

:aww:

Hull staying up would have been good for you lot, with their financial situation they'd have been certs to go down next season. Same with Burnley, but I guess they were just way too crap.

It's ok. There's always one team that finishes comfortably mid-table the previous season who then struggles against relegation the next season.

Hull staying up would have been good for you lot, with their financial situation they'd have been certs to go down next season. Same with Burnley, but I guess they were just way too crap.

It's ok. There's always one team that finishes comfortably mid-table the previous season who then struggles against relegation the next season.

Birmingham=Reading mk. II

For the life of me still can't understand how Raúl is ahead of Benzema in Real Madrid's pecking order. You might as well blood the promising forward you spent 30m in instead of playing a 32 years old that might even retire at the end of the season.

For the life of me still can't understand how Raúl is ahead of Benzema in Real Madrid's pecking order. You might as well blood the promising forward you spent 30m in instead of playing a 32 years old that might even retire at the end of the season.

Benzema has been dogshit anyway.

That's a shitload of money to waste :lol:

We have had quite a few big flops these past few seasons: Henrique, Hleb, Gudjohnsen, Cáceres, probably Keirrison and Chygrysnky too. Thanks god our youth setup has been as good as it's been.

Isn't Keirrison only like 19 and you got him at the start of the season? Strange damnation of a very promising player.

And often it isn't the players fault imo, it's more the formation that Barca use. Don't get me wrong, they use it incredibly well but alot of players aren't used to it (Hleb, Henry (at the start at least)).

EDIT: Pep Guardiola seems to be trying to blood him into european football. I hold this lad in very high regard. He's 21 btw, my bad.

Found this funny aswell

"Barcelona also granted La viola an option to buy the player for €14 million and Barca reserved to the rights of not selling the player."

So it's 'you can buy him at any time for 14mill... but only if we let you'. Most pointless clause ever.

That's a shitload of money to waste :lol:

We have had quite a few big flops these past few seasons: Henrique, Hleb, Gudjohnsen, Cáceres, probably Keirrison and Chygrysnky too. Thanks god our youth setup has been as good as it's been.

Isn't Keirrison only like 19 and you got him at the start of the season? Strange damnation of a very promising player.

And often it isn't the players fault imo, it's more the formation that Barca use. Don't get me wrong, they use it incredibly well but alot of players aren't used to it (Hleb, Henry (at the start at least)).

Regarding Keirrison, it's more the fact that the club doesn't seem to rate him at all, he's been loaned to Fiorentina for this season *and* the next, and a sell clause slapped on him. Why purchase a guy and give up on him after six months without him ever putting our shirt on? Some of our transfer dealings are completely baffling.

Commitments sometimes need to be made to South American agents, Idiot. It helps when your coach plays along and doesn't throw a strop. :razz:

PS: I love KK.

Actually be bought Henrique and Keirrison from the same agency which has indeed ellicited some rumours.