The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

2-2 draw in the Liverpool - Chelsea match is my guess today. Liverpool to score in injury time. Man U to win against Sunderland and score the winning goal in the 6th minute of injury time after a penalty was given that should have never been one.

I had clean forgotten about that goal that Palace scored at Bristol City on the first day of the season. The one the officials didnt give because it hit the net frame and they thought it hadnt gone in.

It would be mad if that decision ended up being a major factor in them goiing down.

I had clean forgotten about that goal that Palace scored at Bristol City on the first day of the season. The one the officials didnt give because it hit the net frame and they thought it hadnt gone in.

It would be mad if that decision ended up being a major factor in them goiing down.

And he's the referee in their game today.

fucking hell :lol:

seriously? you couldnt make this stuff up really

No he's not.

f***ing hell :lol:

No he's not.

Aww :(

No he's not.

:weep:

Still think Bristol should have let them score.

No he's not.

:weep:

SSN said he was half an hour or so ago.

Still think Bristol should have let them score.

:thup:

Both teams going for it already in the Wednesday-Palace game.

Every time I've turned my head towards the telly, it's been on one of the managers :lol:

wouldnt want to be a fan of either side watching this tbh

You did watch Villa vs. us at the end of last season, though, didn't you? :lol:

from behind the couch, but here where the opposition are the ones who would stay up if you don't do what you need to?

wouldnt want to be a fan of either side watching this tbh

You did watch Villa vs. us at the end of last season, though, didn't you? :lol:

from behind the couch, but here where the opposition are the ones who would stay up if you don't do what you need to?

Well, don't really know what's better tbh. To play a side that is in the same problems you are or to play a Villa side playing for nothing but still so much better than your side? I would prefer first.