The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Are Arsenal trying to be a complete shambles from set pieces?

There was about 6 Blackburn players that forced the ball and Fabianski into the net. There has to be a foul in there somewhere - seen them given for less.

Blackburn's goals  :facepalm:

f*** off Allardyce.

It works, though.

Shouldn't have though. Was close to bullying - they might as well have pulled Sagna's hair and stuck Fabianski's head down the bog.

Guest guinness_fiend

10  Blackburn  37  -15  47

11 Fulham 36 -2 46

12 Sunderland 37 -7 44

It depresses me to think where we could've ended up this season had we been in the Prem.

Probably below all three of those teams, as the gutless players who abandoned ship when we got relegated would have stayed and the team spirit we have built up over the course would not have been there.

Seriously, we would have been relegation fodder again.  It pained me at the time, but with any luck destroying and rebuilding will be the making of this current batch of players.

10 Blackburn 37 -15 47

11 Fulham 36 -2 46

12 Sunderland 37 -7 44

It depresses me to think where we could've ended up this season had we been in the Prem.

Last season, we lost twice to Blackburn, lost and drew with Sunderland and lost twice to Fulham - answer would be probably 18th again ;)

Fulham beat us home and away didn't they? Seem to remember Cacapa playing down there.

Christ aye. I was thinking of under Allardyce the season before.

Fulham beat us home and away didn't they? Seem to remember Cacapa playing down there.

i think that away game was possibly the worst away game i'v ever been to, wasnt even a decent atmosphere to make up for the players usual mixture of lack of effort and complete absense of skill.

Strange how Blackburn have snuck up to 10th. Until today, I can't recall any of their victories this season.

They've only won 12 games. That's insane.

Strange how Blackburn have snuck up to 10th. Until today, I can't recall any of their victories this season.

They've only won 12 games. That's insane.

Best of a bad bunch, for want of a better phrase.