The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'm at Rotherham Aldershot for some stupid reason. Chavyest game of football I have probably ever attended. 'Mon the Millers. Aldershot have more flags than fans

No idea who the ref is in the Copa del Rey but he's absolute turboshit. Seen him a few times this season and I think he's lost control of just about all of them.  :rolleyes:

No idea who the ref is in the Copa del Rey but he's absolute turboshit. Seen him a few times this season and I think he's lost control of just about all of them.  :rolleyes:

Mejuto González. He's retiring this season, so they gave him the final as a parting gift even though he's been quite dodgy this season.

He refereed the Istanbul CL final IIRC.

The Copa Del Rey final was a good game. Quite enjoyed it. Two sides who are better going forward than at the back & the atmosphere was pretty special too. Thought Zokora had a great game.

Guest neesy111

Fourth major trophy in 4 years for Sevilla. Great run.

they we're lucky to get past barca, the away leg I have never seen a team dominate so much

Woah, the CL finals and the playoff finals all in one night?

My interest in viewing matches as a neutral is directly correlated with how high-stakes those matches are, so this is going to be a fun night for me :smitten:

Guest toonlass

FA cup game not on terrestrial tv?

was last week yeah

Shame the final wasn't on last week.

FA cup game not on terrestrial tv?

was last week yeah

Shame the final wasn't on last week.

OK i am lost, i am sure i watched the FA Cup final last weekend, is this a trick question!