The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Ok, for something completely different. Anybody can recommend me an extensive livescores kind of site? Sant Andreu (Barcelona's third team and the neighborhood I used to live in) are playing the first leg of promotion playoffs to Spanish Second Division and can't find anything on Spanish media.

Ok, for something completely different. Anybody can recommend me an extensive livescores kind of site? Sant Andreu (Barcelona's third team and the neighborhood I used to live in) are playing the first leg of promotion playoffs to Spanish Second Division and can't find anything on Spanish media.

http://www.uesantandreu.cat/index.php ?

Heh, why didn't I think of the most obvious choice.

They lost 0-1  :undecided:

For future reference, www.soccerway.com has pretty much every score, everywhere, live.

I'm not sure whether it updates as quick as livescore, but it's far more comprehensive.

livescore is quicker,betfairs livescore is quicker still. soccerway is great for checking stats though.

Thanks for the suggestions, none seem to carry our promotion playoffs live, but will keep the sites for the future (since they seem to carry our lower division regular seasons, it's fucking hard to get live scores on these, we should really improve our coverage of non-top flights).

For future reference, www.soccerway.com has pretty much every score, everywhere, live.

I'm not sure whether it updates as quick as livescore, but it's far more comprehensive.

livescore is quicker,betfairs livescore is quicker still. soccerway is great for checking stats though.

Yeah I thought livescore was slightly ahead when I checked them against each other. Soccerway is class for sheer depth of leagues, stats and team line-ups and stuff. Visually it's very swish also.

Don't know how these sites work, how do they keep so up to date, are they ran by betting sites?

Iniesta posted an update to his fan page on Facebook 2 minutes ago, 2 thousand people have liked it already. :lol:

"Gracias, gracias y gracias a todos. La liga ya está aquí. Una nueva liga. Después de una temporada muy trabajada ha llegado nuestro premio. A disfrutarlo"

What's it say, VI?

Iniesta posted an update to his fan page on Facebook 2 minutes ago, 2 thousand people have liked it already. :lol:

"Gracias, gracias y gracias a todos. La liga ya está aquí. Una nueva liga. Después de una temporada muy trabajada ha llegado nuestro premio. A disfrutarlo"

What's it say, VI?

"Thank you, thank you and thank you. The league is here. Another league. After a hard-working season our prize is here. Enjoy it"

I'm subscribed to his fan page, too, he updates it often even with photos and videos sometimes. Comes across as an immensely nice and humble guy, but as an internet personality he's as entertaining as a TV test pattern.

Not today, but yesterday saw Columbus Crew play Chivas USA. Minister Babatunde (Baba?), Ekpo was only on for about ten minutes (if that) but looked OK. Still a bit of a headless chicken.

The boy can't even start for MLS? :lol: Good to know. There are some lunatics on the Nigerian forums who think he ought to displace same NT players starting every week in top European leagues.

With respect to Arsenal, I imagine Fabregas will want to start playing in a team that will win things, as he's certainly deserving of a place in such a team.