The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

What happens if I bet on Pedro FGS?  Since the 1st goal was an O.G. and he scored the 2nd?

Don't get me wrong, I need Barca to win 6-1 n'all like. :lol:

2nd goal, so you've won

Guest neesy111

VI don't you think it's lucky both real and barca have faced relegation threatened teams, as the 'Gifts' system could of been employed (i remember this from a couple of years ago)

VI don't you think it's lucky both real and barca have faced relegation threatened teams, as the 'Gifts' system could of been employed (i remember this from a couple of years ago)

What do you mean? Bribes? Or giving bonus to the rivals' opposition for winning? The latter has always happened.

Guest neesy111

What do you mean? Bribes? Or giving bonus to the rivals' opposition for winning? The latter has always happened.

the latter, haven't madrid always done this

It's pretty common in Spanish football, at all levels.

Guest neesy111

have they actually tried to ban it

have they actually tried to ban it

It is banned. Nobody has ever been caught in the act, but everybody assumes it happens.

Can anyone remember that stat where when Barca won the league it meant Chelsea won the Permier League, and when Real won it meant to Man Utd won.

I think it went back about 6 years otr so.

Can anyone remember that stat where when Barca won the league it meant Chelsea won the Permier League, and when Real won it meant to Man Utd won.

Yeah, I can remember it. I think it went something like, when Barca won the league Chelsea did, and likewise for Real and Man Utd.

Yeah, I can remember it. I think it went something like, when Barca won the league Chelsea did, and likewise for Real and Man Utd.

Yeah that's what I meant, just couldn't remember exactly.

is there an echo in here ?

Guest neesy111

A Real goal followed by a Valladolid goal would really make things interesting.

valladolid after that nervy start by barca haven't had a look in