The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Yet more pathetic refereeing in a Man United game.

4 minutes + substitution = 4 and a half minutes added time. 30/40 seconds after that Owen scores.

The time was fine to be honest cos of Bellamy's goal being scored right on 90 minutes and not restarting until a minute later.

Do you add extra time for goals? Just wondering as Bellamy scored just before the 90 minutes?

I'd guess that yeah of course you would.

It's just I don't think they kicked off again until about 91:30. So maybe that's where the extra came from?

Saying that, it seems to happen far to often to be coincidence.

Do you add extra time for goals? Just wondering as Bellamy scored just before the 90 minutes?

Supposed to be 30 seconds for goals and subs isn't it?

Pity it had to be the cunt Owen that scored, but ManCity and Chelsea are one of the major things wrong with the game and would rather see these fake teams beaten and win fuck all if possible.

Yet more pathetic refereeing in a Man United game.

4 minutes + substitution = 4 and a half minutes added time. 30/40 seconds after that Owen scores.

The time was fine to be honest cos of Bellamy's goal being scored right on 90 minutes and not restarting until a minute later.

If the time was affected, the referee would have added it to the original time. It was scored before 90 minutes ergo shouldn't have affected the injury time.

I'm surprised hughes didn't hit the 4th official  over the head after watching Ferguson and him laughing their socks off together like two old time pals. Sick making. This game is corrupt and  I can't understand anyone who says it isn't, apart from the SIX minutes extra time where the fuck did FOUR minutes come from? It was typical "play till "UTD" score". If I was a Man City fan I'd be throwing seats right now.

Who would take Bellamy back if we get promoted?

There are better clubs then us out there.

Why would we want Bellamy anyway if we go up?  He's 30 plus now and was never a great goalscorer he would be a stupid signing, especially considering his attitude.

Also, I'm wondering do you even support Newcastle?  You always seem to be negative and have an Aston Villa player as your avatar.  :cheesy:

The time for Bellamy's goal shouldn't get added on because added on time is there for exactly that reason. Fucking cheating cunts.

What? But the added on time has to correspond to something, not just a random number. If the added time is given and then there are other stoppages after that, those have to be added on top.

The time for Bellamy's goal shouldn't get added on because added on time is there for exactly that reason. f***ing cheating c***s.

What? But the added on time has to correspond to something, not just a random number. If the added time is given and then there are other stoppages after that, those have to be added on top.

But the goal was scored before the added time was announced

The time for Bellamy's goal shouldn't get added on because added on time is there for exactly that reason. Fucking cheating cunts.

Is time actually added on for goals being scored? 'Stoppage' time - does that include restarts for goals?

I think it's pretty funny. I don't really give 2 shits about the premiership this year, but that game needed a winner. And I can't stand City.

You have a very strange sense of humour if you thought that was funny.

You have a strange sense of perspective if you're wound up by the usual OT shenanigans.