The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The US defence (and defensive midfield) is so deep it's untrue.

Just have to keep that shape while they play the ball around.

I'd love Blanco here for a year or so, and Gio on loan if we could.

I cringed when I saw Milner and Carlton Cole come on but they both did very well. In a friendly when the dutch had taken all their good players off, but still. I maintain Heskey is shit and Rooney is wildly overrated.

Rooney and Beckham are our best players man. Saying otherwise is just going against popular opinion for the sake of an argument.

Rooney is one of our best players, but England still play best with a target man and a nippy goal getter with two wingers. Rooney doesn't fit in for me.

Rooney and Beckham are our best players man. Saying otherwise is just going against popular opinion for the sake of an argument.

Beckham? Our best player? :lol: I've heard it all now :lol:

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated cunts anyday.

Shola?

Chuckle all you want but we're a better team when he's in there. He's been massive for us over the years and still has a huge part to play. Give me him over Lampard, Barry, SWP, Lennon and all those other shower of overrated cunts anyday.

:thup:

Last few times I've seen England lately Beckham's easily been the best player on the pitch.

He's always looking the ball and making things happen, where as players like Lampard and Gerrard reamin mediocre at international level.