The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

This mun2 stuff isn't working for me anyway. Guess I'll not be watching it then. Will catch the review later. Honestly I'm just amazed that this is not being televised in English. It's stunning. I mean, I dealt with this kind of stuff all the time in Nigeria, but this is America, the country where every event that could possibly be televised is probaly on right now, and this gets passed over.  :sadnod:

This mun2 stuff isn't working for me anyway. Guess I'll not be watching it then. Will catch the review later. Honestly I'm just amazed that this is not being televised in English. It's stunning. I mean, I dealt with this kind of stuff all the time in Nigeria, but this is America, the country where every event that could possibly be televised is probaly on right now, and this gets passed over.  :sadnod:

Telemundo has exclusive rights to all games in the Azteca. ESPN were not willing to buy the rights to broadcast the match, so Telemundo put the game on in English on their sister network. I guarantee you have Telemundo. Go through your channels and you'll find the game. It'll be in spanish, but you'll have it.

This mun2 stuff isn't working for me anyway. Guess I'll not be watching it then. Will catch the review later. Honestly I'm just amazed that this is not being televised in English. It's stunning. I mean, I dealt with this kind of stuff all the time in Nigeria, but this is America, the country where every event that could possibly be televised is probaly on right now, and this gets passed over. :sad nod:

I'm watching it in English right now. They made a point of saying it's the first game broadcast in English, Spanish and online simultaneously. Great game man, if you can find it then get it on. Have you got Time Warner?

Davies!

That kid scored again? Looked decent whenever I've seen him. Wonder if he'll cut it in Ligue 1.

Yeah, difficult to tell. It was a really well taken goal though, nice ball through, he timed his run well and did everything right.

Guest Geordiesned

WTF? Panithinikos v Ath Madrid on ITV1 next week? The fuckers used to stick us on ITV3 or ITV4 in the Champions League yet now they put a qualifier that doesn't involve a British side on their main channel?!

Guest Stephen927

Good play by James Milner.

Milner playing for England? First cap?

Came on around the 70th minute mark for Ashley Young. Came in on the left, got to the byline and put a ball in with his left for an easy tap in.

Good little cameo so far for him. First cap.