The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Seriously, who thought Dennis Wise would make an interesting and worthwhile summariser?

He's absolutely terrible... and very weird too.

#1 Dennis Wise

by dragoniron on 30 Sep 2009 20:05

Complain | Prev | Next | QUOTE | REPLY

little turd, rubbish manager, orrible person, awful pundit, anyone seen him on skysports?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 re: Dennis Wise

by BrizzleIron on 30 Sep 2009 20:13

Complain | QUOTE | REPLY

He is THE worst pundit out of an already bad bunch on Sky Sports. So bad that even the missus commented on his rubbishness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 re: re: Dennis Wise

by jackass99 on 30 Sep 2009 20:21

Complain | QUOTE | REPLY

can't stand the little thug, he's worse than claridge and that takes some doing

Milan  :facepalm:

This really opens up second place on that group though.

Also Atlético keeps being s***.

As a Marseille supporter, I'm conflicted about that result. It means that we are only three points behind second with Zurich up next. However, it also means that third place is by no means a guarantee. I just hope we can take care of business about the Swiss team, because I don't see Milan getting that lucky against us twice. We were rubbish in the second half of this game, but the first half performance leads me to believe we would have a chance of getting at them in the Velodrome.

michael owen went off injured. but he's not injury prone.

Didn't train yesterday apparently. Being cynical one could propose he only said he was fit because Capello was there. Being cynical one could also propose there's no way he'd have even attempted to play for us in a similar situation...

Didn't train yesterday apparently. Being cynical one could propose he only said he was fit because Capello was there. Being cynical one could also propose there's no way he'd have even attempted to play for us in a similar situation...

Called that spot on there.  :thup:

Milan  :facepalm:

This really opens up second place on that group though.

Also Atlético keeps being s***.

As a Marseille supporter, I'm conflicted about that result. It means that we are only three points behind second with Zurich up next. However, it also means that third place is by no means a guarantee. I just hope we can take care of business about the Swiss team, because I don't see Milan getting that lucky against us twice. We were rubbish in the second half of this game, but the first half performance leads me to believe we would have a chance of getting at them in the Velodrome.

Madrid is very like that so far. Poor most of the game and then they just come up and pound on the opposition in 10-15 minutes.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

As if Ferguson would allow him to fuck him over in any way