The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Marseille do this rubbish every year. Big opportunity to catch up to Bordeaux, and we throw it away at Monaco. I can't wait till February, when we make our great run, win all the fans over, and come away with absolutely nothing once again. Hate it.

Happy to see Arsenal and Chelsea win today. Want one of those two to win the title.

City haven't got a cat in hell's chance of winning the league, they'll still struggle to finish top 4.

Just joking about winning the league, but they have a chance of 4th. They are 6 points behind 1st with 2 games in hand. They will also strengthen again in January. I wouldn't rule it out, especially since Liverpool are losing often this year.

City haven't got a cat in hell's chance of winning the league, they'll still struggle to finish top 4.

A team with that amount of quality in front of goal, cant be so easily written off imo.

Just joking about winning the league, but they have a chance of 4th. They are 6 points behind 1st with 2 games in hand. They will also strengthen again in January. I wouldn't rule it out, especially since Liverpool are losing often this year.

I agree, if they strengthen again in January.  But haven't the owners said no more big deals?  I doubt they'd buy too big in Jan anyway, don't want to upset the team dynamic if at all possible.

Guest palnese

Liverpool won't finish top 4 this season.

Look at the starting XI

Reina - class

Johnson - one of the best RB in the Premiership

Carra- Pretty average to me

Skrtel - Same

Insua - Decent prospect

Macherano - Class

Lucas - Yeah right

Kuyt - just not good enough.

Gerrard

Riera/ Benayoun - Benayoun is brilliant on his day. Riera isn't top 4 material.

Torres.

Their first choice LB will probably end up being Aurelio when he's 100%, but in general, yeah, they're not nearly as strong as those around them. The problem is that Torres and Gerrard win matches by themselves on occasion.

I, obviously, hope we win it, don't think we will, think we will be second to Chelsea.

Our squad is the strongest it has been for donkeys though!

Alumina, Fabianksi, Mannone

Sagna, Eboue

Clichy, Trarore, Gibbs

Vermaelen, Djourou(Quite rate the lad, crocked though)

Gallas, Senderos(ok), Silvestre(Shit)

Denilson, No cover here, this is the worrying bit when both of these have played so well and it looks like Song is going to ACN.

Song,

Walcott, Rosicky, Fabregas, Arshavin, Nasri, Diaby(Shit), Wilshere(Good Prospect), Merida(Good Prospect), Ramsey(Very impressive)

RvP, Bendtner, Vela, Eduardo, all very good options!

I would be surprised to see a Manchester City victory tonight. I believe these are the type of games they'll generally become unstuck, the reason they have no chance of mounting a title challenge. I predict a comfortable Aston Villa victory.