The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

:lol: just cursed him. he's just kicked a goal kick straight to beckford who slots it away.  :kinnear:

How lucky did Beckford get with that first touch? :nope:

Fuck knows what the Leeds fans are doing on the pitch too.

Guest prestonj1989

:lol: just cursed him. he's just kicked a goal kick straight to beckford who slots it away.  :kinnear:

I asked my mate (Norwich fan) the other day how Forster is doing and he said he is not a bad shot stopper but his kicking/ distribution is terrible. I guess he was right.

I asked my mate (Norwich fan) the other day how Forster is doing and he said he is not a bad shot stopper but his kicking/ distribution is terrible. I guess he was right.

he almost did it again in stoppage, kicked it straight at one of theirs in his own half and set them away on the attack. It's a pity as he'd looked pretty good up until then.

Anyone heard about the game 11-0 game in Brazil during the weekend?

Basically, Viana needed to beat Chapadinhan by 11 goals to be promoted to the first division. It was 2-0 to Viana after 81 minutes. You can probably guess what happens next.

Never seen anything so corrupt in my life.

Honestly some of the garbage about Aguero on here. The lad is not the world's best striker at the minute but it would be stupid to say he's nowhere near the likes of Villa, Torres, Drogba and dare i say it Messi. Look at his stats in the last 2 years he's provided 20 assists for his team and scored nearly 40 goals in the league alone, for a lad of 21 that is a phenomonal rate and not many players can match that. He may be out of form this season but he's scored 4 goals in 8 games in all competitions, i've seen Rooney and Van Persie go through stages of 10 games without a goal. Looking past the 4 players mentioned above there aren't many, if any better than Aguero.

Basically, Viana needed to beat Chapadinhan by 11 goals to be promoted to the first division. It was 2-0 to Viana after 81 minutes. You can probably guess what happens next.

that video is unbelievable. some of that defending was hilarious!!

that video is unbelievable. some of that defending was hilarious!!

There was a moment when the defender, obviously not trying to succeed, accidently tackled the forward and instantly passed the ball back to him.

"Shit! sorry mate, here's the ball back"