The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Who was it said anyone could have beaten Liverpool mid week? My mind is telling me it was Claude Puell but I  think that's wrong.

Getting beat by a biscuit, what has happened to Lyon?

they've collapsed like a Rich Tea in coffee

Their defence crumbled, but when it came to the crunch, Nice produced some sweet finishing. Will be hard for Lyon to digest....................ive.

:facepalm:

Getting beat by a biscuit, what has happened to Lyon?

they've collapsed like a Rich Tea in coffee

Their defence crumbled, but when it came to the crunch, Nice produced some sweet finishing. Will be hard for Lyon to digest....................ive.

:facepalm:

can't top that one. things have been a bit Rocky for the Club lately though

Domestically, Lyon are perhaps hitting a rocky patch. After a surprising 2-0 defeat at home to Sochaux last week, they're currently 2-0 behind at Nice. About an hour gone.

3-0. :lol:

:lol: I don't what the hell happened to them. French League is mad this year. Just as Lyon look set to take a firm lead in Ligue 1 they lose to two of the worst teams in the top flight with a win against Liverpool sandwiched in between. Montpellier have a chance to leapfrog Bordeaux into top spot but are currently losing.

All of these events make tommorow's Le Classique even more vital.

Guest kingdawson

KD obviously thinks Modric is the closest thing to Zidane, don't upset him like that  :razz:

You wanted a reaction with your comment before and got nothing. Is this attempt number 2?

Madrid draws 0-0 against Sporting. They weren't impressive, but the Sporting keeper made some good saves.

Let's see if we do the business tomorrow and go 4 clear.

Is Jermaine Pennant doing anything useful at Zaragoza? It wouldn't surprise me he isn't. He hasn't done much decent in his whole career.

Madrid draws 0-0 against Sporting. They weren't impressive, but the Sporting keeper made some good saves.

Let's see if we do the business tomorrow and go 4 clear.

Is Jermaine Pennant doing anything useful at Zaragoza? It wouldn't surprise me he isn't. He hasn't done much decent in his whole career.

He, indeed, isn't doing anything special at Zaragoza. The couple games I have seen he's been very anonymous.