The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I hope Darren Bent sticks a couple in against Spurs today.

I just heard that Redknapp defended the comments that he made about Bent after he missed that sitter when playing for Spurs. Added to that, I heard him this morning on SSN having a  go at Defo saying that

"He owes us for what I think has cost us points for being sent off". Nice one Harry. Bringing new meaning to the term "Man Manager".

w*****  :harry:

:idiot2:

Cannot understand wanting Sunderland/a Sunderland player to do well, no matter who it's at the expense of (unless it's a 3rd party whose suffering would directly benefit NUFC).  Fair enough with disliking Redknapp for those reasons, but putting that above wishing ill on Sunderland?  It doesn't compute with me.  Hope Spurs put 10 put the bastards and that Bent has a shocker.

I hope Darren Bent sticks a couple in against Spurs today.

I just heard that Redknapp defended the comments that he made about Bent after he missed that sitter when playing for Spurs. Added to that, I heard him this morning on SSN having a  go at Defo saying that

"He owes us for what I think has cost us points for being sent off". Nice one Harry. Bringing new meaning to the term "Man Manager".

w*****  :harry:

:idiot2:

Cannot understand wanting Sunderland/a Sunderland player to do well, no matter who it's at the expense of (unless it's a 3rd party whose suffering would directly benefit NUFC).  Fair enough with disliking Redknapp for those reasons, but putting that above wishing ill on Sunderland?  It doesn't compute with me.  Hope Spurs put 10 put the bastards and that Bent has a shocker.

I concur. Hatred of Spurs has reached ludicrous proportions when you are willing the mackem filth to win...that too with a striker and manager who would probably be wearing our colours under any half decent owner.

Not sure what I want the result to be at WHL today.  A meteor strike would be good.

So you hate Spurs as much as the Mackems?  :undecided:

Exactly.  Can't believe people are wanting anything other than a thumping Spurs win for even a nanosecond.  I hate the SMB a billion times more than I will ever hate Spurs, and so too should every right-thinking Newcastle supporter.

Exactly.  Can't believe people are wanting anything other than a thumping Spurs win for even a nanosecond.  I hate the SMB a billion times more than I will ever hate Spurs, and so too should every right-thinking Newcastle supporter.

Why ?

I despise the Spuds as much as the makems.

I agree with the feller.

Exactly. Can't believe people are wanting anything other than a thumping Spurs win for even a nanosecond. I hate the SMB a billion times more than I will ever hate Spurs, and so too should every right-thinking Newcastle supporter.

Why ?

I agree with the feller.

Why exactly?

I do dislike other teams, but not the level of hatred I have for Sunderland.

Why ?

I agree with the feller.

I can't see why any NUFC fan would.  I respect your right to, but I don't understand it at all.

Why exactly?

Your choice.

You also expect others to follow you.

Doesn't work that way

Aye that right. I am not a true NUFC fan :rolleyes:

I dislike SAFC as much as the next man but HR pissed me off so much this morning, I just got a feeling that I wanted Bent to fuck him over.

That'll teach me I guess to dare to have any ill-feeling towards anyone or anything else other than SAFC.

Why exactly?

Your choice.

You also expect others to follow you.

Doesn't work that way

Never said anyone should follow, just wanted to know why you hated them as much.

Never said anyone should follow, just wanted to know why you hated them as much.

No you're not.

You're expecting me and the feller making the post to feel the same way as you do

My son would agree 100% with you not me.

But thats his opinion.