The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Its not funny anymore, I just like saying/typing it.

Uncharacteristic mistake from Cech there.

I know right and he's supposedly world class?

and Shay Given isn't? .. it's all about the badge.

Guest iliketoonarmy

When you see Howard Webb as referee you know it's gonna happen. Typical Manchester United's employee. Yes, I mean Manchester United.

Mark my words again, when Howard Webb, Steven Bennett, Mike Dean and Martin Aktinson named as the referee, you know it's gonna happen.

Liverpool don't win again  :smug:

Quote on bbc:

Boring, unattractive football, second class players, a squad not capable of making a Championship side. Well done Rafa, you really are the messiah. Stinks of Houllier all over again

id be tempted to give a few of their players a go in the championship tbh atleast as cover

Can't remember who was doing Soccer Saturday today but the one covering Liverpool said Gerrard should have been booked for a terrible dive in the penalty area.

Wonder how much coverage that will get.

Guest neesy111

Can't remember who was doing Soccer Saturday today but the one covering Liverpool said Gerrard should have been booked for a terrible dive in the penalty area.

Wonder how much coverage that will get.

aye, matt le-tissier said it

Liverpool don't win again  :smug:

Quote on bbc:

Boring, unattractive football, second class players, a squad not capable of making a Championship side. Well done Rafa, you really are the messiah. Stinks of Houllier all over again

id be tempted to give a few of their players a go in the championship tbh atleast as cover

Can't believe how toothless Liverpool are without Torres. And why isn't he playing Aquilani yet? He had a cameo a few weeks ago but seems to be kissing the bench ever since.

Madrid playing against Almería (still 0-0), but I smiled when I saw Van Der Vaart getting the nod instead of an injuried Kaká, and getting the "in the hole" slot that Kaká can never get for himself.

Madrid creating lots of chances so far but not taking them. Should be an easy win for them though.