The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I dont think you've got too much to grumble about tbh KD. Obviously in that match you did, but overall I wouldn't say things aren't going your way at all. Your form's pretty good.

Yeh you're right. It's just we should have beaten Villa, United, and Everton today but the chances we keep missing is a joke. That's football i guess.

I was thinking the same earlier.

I didn't see today's game, but you should have beaten us, and you had all the possession against Man United, I thought, and looked the more composed team

Not being confrontational, and this is a broad brush strokes claim, but that's a flaw I've seen in Spurs sides for decades - good football, plenty of the ball, use it well, but don't press the advantage.

Still, Redknapp has you playing good football at the moment. Huddlestone impresses me a lot.

Aruna Dindane for Pompey is a bizzare player like. He gets into great positions and has looked lively every single time ive seen him play, however his finishing is beyond diabolical. His penalty and subsequent rebound today was shocking.

Must be frustrating as hell to watch.

Guest kingdawson

I dont think you've got too much to grumble about tbh KD. Obviously in that match you did, but overall I wouldn't say things aren't going your way at all. Your form's pretty good.

Yeh you're right. It's just we should have beaten Villa, United, and Everton today but the chances we keep missing is a joke. That's football i guess.

I was thinking the same earlier.

I didn't see today's game, but you should have beaten us, and you had all the possession against Man United, I thought, and looked the more composed team

Not being confrontational, and this is a broad brush strokes claim, but that's a flaw I've seen in Spurs sides for decades - good football, plenty of the ball, use it well, but don't press the advantage.

Still, Redknapp has you playing good football at the moment. Huddlestone impresses me a lot.

Yeh you're pretty much spot on. I love that we play nice football but we can't keep missing chances. Still, at least we're not losing these games but it's pretty frustrating to watch at times.

Fellaini gets away with some naughty things but (especially last season) gets yellow cards for nothing.

I think you're right, he probably gets treated harshly, but if he does it is largely because he's shown himself so willing to use his elbows.

I like him, he's a very good player, but it's pretty hard to argue against the elbow thing when the evidence is there for all to see.

Rumour going round in Spain that Luís Aragonés has been offered the Bayern Munich bench if Van Gaal doesn't turn it around quick. I find it really hard to believe but I'll report it anyway because I find it fun (he doesn't know the language or the league). He's been also heavily linked with Portugal these last months (but the fact they managed to qualify put that on ice)

Fellaini gets away with some naughty things but (especially last season) gets yellow cards for nothing.

I think you're right, he probably gets treated harshly, but if he does it is largely because he's shown himself so willing to use his elbows.

I like him, he's a very good player, but it's pretty hard to argue against the elbow thing when the evidence is there for all to see.

The elbowing gets exaggerated massively though.

Nobody is talking about Crouch elbowing Fellaini in the first place for example. How him and Corluka never got booked for constant fouling was a mystery.

What happens if Watford and/or Crystal Palace fold?

Do we lose our 6 points that we have already gained off them both this season?

Howwould that effect us, would we be better off, worse off, or the same?

Definitely worse. GG hunts down every Newcastle supporter one by one.