The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

:lol: But seriously, behind the mound they put infront of the camera the path is basically cleared, majority of people who travel to the match use the UNDERGROUND.

Joke!

Also,

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x319/jan_10/gun__1262772955_emirates_snow06012010_15.jpg?ic=db908fT

This was a good opportunity to end up ONE POINT behind Chelsea! Ridiculous!

:lol: But seriously, behind the mound they put infront of the camera the path is basically cleared, majority of people who travel to the match use the UNDERGROUND.

Joke!

Tubes quite often slow down or stop during bad weather. Also I'd wager that a v high proportion have to use overground for at least part of their journey, if all providers are as bad as Southeastern then there won't be the capacity to deal with this many people.

Won't be anything to do with the pitch.

Joke!

Tubes quite often slow down or stop during bad weather. Also I'd wager that a v high proportion have to use overground for at least part of their journey, if all providers are as bad as Southeastern then there won't be the capacity to deal with this many people.

He won't know man. He'll have never even been to the Emirates before. ;)

Joke!

Good point.

I wish I'd never fucking been. P 3 L 3 F 0 A 8.

Joke!

:lol: Fuck off, course i have!

My opinion of Zlatan has definitely gone up since he joined Barcelona.

Same for me. Always thought he was a little bit overrated while he was playing for Inter, not performing in the big matches etc, but I've seen a few Barca games this year and he really is top class.

He's done well, I agree, but to be honest, even I would score goals in that Barcelona team, and I'm fucking shite.

Nee offence like but I hate when people use that argument.  "Anyone could score with the players he's playing with etc.."

It's not as if he's just standing around in the box waiting for the ball to drop at his feet, making everyone else do the work.  His link up play, especially with Messi, has been top class.  And tbh, most of his goals have been down to to an individual bit of brilliance that very few people in world football could do.

Joke!

:lol: Fuck off, course i have!

You been to the Emirates more than you have the Britannia?

Travel past the Emirates to and from work, it was f***ing fine! Having said that, travel in and out of the city is getting difficult.

Exactly, also imagine having to travel from Bolton as well. Will be a nightmare.

The game was called off at about 4pm, they'd probably already started to travel surely?

Travel past the Emirates to and from work, it was f***ing fine! Having said that, travel in and out of the city is getting difficult.

Exactly, also imagine having to travel from Bolton as well. Will be a nightmare.

The game was called off at about 4pm, they'd probably already started to travel surely?

Ah, thought it was called off yesterday. Suppose it saves those not yet in cockney land an extended journey.