The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

After a tough first half we absolutely brilliant that day, great game. Remember a bloke in the east stand getting rushed out on a stretcher after suffering a heart attack.

after they scored, we absolutely hammered them could of been 5 or 6 tbh

Our rearranged LC Semi tomorrow at Blackburn, and I've managed to get a ticket (returns from the cancellation last week), yay!

Blackburn only sold 11,500 apparently, which is not really very good at all. They wouldn't let us have more than 5,300, for reasons which were initially said to be "police objections" but now turn out to be Blackburn wanting more of their fans in the ground, but that looks to have backfired somewhat spectacularly.

I understand the poor attendances for early FAC rounds, but a LC semi?

Guest Heneage

Keeping with the cup theme, Barça plays the second league against Sevilla this evening (21pm start). Should be a cracker and I hope we put up a good fight!

Spain has 48 hour days jesus mate?! :p

How do you see the game going?

Keeping with the cup theme, Barça plays the second league against Sevilla this evening (21pm start). Should be a cracker and I hope we put up a good fight!

Not optimistic, We need to score two and don't concede at their turf, so they can just wait and hit us in the counter, something which they are great at.

Guest Heneage

Not optimistic, We need to score two and don't concede at their turf, so they can just wait and hit us in the counter, something which they are great at.

http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_412/foto_412410_CAS.jpg

Thoughts?  ;D

Gezza starts for Cameroon, playing as some sort of RWB I think. Just megged somebody and forced the keeper into a save from a free kick, but Cameroon are 0-1 down to Gabon. Cousin the scorer.

Didn't Know you had African roots .....

:coat:

Gezza starts for Cameroon, playing as some sort of RWB I think. Just megged somebody and forced the keeper into a save from a free kick, but Cameroon are 0-1 down to Gabon. Cousin the scorer.

Didn't Know you had African roots .....

:coat:

Oh dear  :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

fantastic win for gabon over cameroon

The goalkeeper at Gabon, Ovono had a great game! He plays for Le Mans in France.