The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Angola has been an embarassing host thus far. We're playing Egypt right now "(probaly the second most anticipated group stage match) and it is almost completely empty. Not surprising though, as tickets went on sale DAYS before the tournament started. Especially considering the economic state of everyone in Angola.

Egypt just did a perfect through ball through our entire defence and Enyeama came out about 30 yards to challenge. I tire of this.

I coud understand the keeper did it, but still managed to make himself look like a tart :lol:

Where's Aboutreka? is he playing for Egypt?

He's injured.

The Nigerian forum I was on actually exploded when Egypt scored that goal. I think it is dead. They ought to win this, and it will be a shame if they throw it away again.

Guest palnese

Nigeria has always been a mystery of a national team, so much talent but never seem to cut it.

The lack of football brains is my guess.

Nigeria has always been a mystery of a national team, so much talent but never seem to cut it.

Typical pseudo-racist condescending Euro bulls***. Anyway, I;m going back to watch my beloved team throw away everything again. Much like Newcastle, it seems more "if" than "when"

Guest palnese

Typical pseudo-racist condescending Euro bulls***. Anyway, I;m going back to watch my beloved team throw away everything again. Much like Newcastle, it seems more "if" than "when"

Racism?? So what's the reason for Nigerias failings over the years? The quality individuals are and has been there for some time.

What a load of shite