The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Liverpool players complaining about Villa players acting, how does your own medicine taste like c***s?

:smug:

Penalty Villa!

Looked a dive tbh.

Was he not just trying to avoid Gerrard's lunge?

Please tell me that Gerrard gave a penalty away with someone else diving to win it.... :lol:

:nods:

Get in. Karma you whining little twat.

Breaks my heart watching Beye playing for someone else. Ginola level heartbreak for me.

He's been outstanding as well.

got to admit i'd been watching the game on and off for best part of an hour and never even realised he was playing.

Breaks my heart watching Beye playing for someone else. Ginola level heartbreak for me.

He's been outstanding as well.

got to admit i'd been watching the game on and off for best part of an hour and never even realised he was playing.

They haven't been saying his name on ESPN at least, but just about everything coming down that side has been stopped.

Guest Stephen927

http://i42.tinypic.com/2dgnfw0.gif' alt='2dgnfw0.gif'>

[/img]

No idea why that didn't show up on the forum for me, but it was well worth quoting your post and copying and pasting it, funny stuff. :thup:

That's a bit more like it

Did your lot boo today? :(

I hold no truck with booing, but after the terrible football and crap results we've watched for the last 6 months, you can't really blame them.

Hmm what a terrible life you villa fans have.

I hold no truck with booing, but after the terrible football and crap results we've watched for the last 6 months, you can't really blame them.

The fact that there are plenty of clubs worse off than us doesn't really come into it, tbh.

The fact that there are plenty of clubs worse off than us doesn't really come into it, tbh.

So you had a bad run in.

So you had a bad run in.

And a whole season of poor home form.