The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

We'll raise our game against Man United, we generally do against the better teams.

Against Man City we'd have found it harder.

Poor Gaweth Bawwy.

Got to be hoping Rooney is crocked enough for the game (but just enough to be fit again for S.Africa)

16 games to go for the mackems, and i think their next 3 will either see them safe, or be in a relegation dog-fight.

Someone on here said the same 3 games before iirc.  :lol:

next 3 are all against relegation rivals though.

Landon Donovan really has looked good. Americans really do seem to work well in the Premier League moreso than any other. If he's smart he will look to stay. Has wasted enough time in the MLS and can go back when he's older.

did someone launch a full bottle of beer at Craig Bellamy?!

Couple of bottles were lobbed and missed, a coin hit him square on the back of the head. Twattish thing to do, but it couldn't happen to a nicer t***.

hopefully Surrey police go and arrest the people responsible in a morning raid tomorrow.

Trouble with southerners, never use the right grade of weapon. Can they arrest them for not causing enough damage though?

Well, can only hope for a Villa win.

Nope...  They can fuck off.

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wd3315606soccer-barclays-298x450.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/24/article-0-05139FA8000005DC-948_468x450.jpg

And I FUCKING HATE Manure.  Come on you fucking cunts.

Well, can only hope for a Villa win.

Nope...  They can fuck off.

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wd3315606soccer-barclays-298x450.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/24/article-0-05139FA8000005DC-948_468x450.jpg

And I FUCKING HATE Manure.  Come on you fucking cunts.

See the bloke in the top left of the top picture,with the yellow t-shirt?

That's me that is....And i can tell you,i was silently seething.

Allardyce : "We put pressure on Wigan with the quality of our football". Wanker.

There is very little worse than thick people trying to sound clever. Allardyce isn't as bad as Paul Elliott but not far away. Complete fraud and his mastication during matches is vile. Who over the age of 12 eats/chews with their gob open?

Villa always have had piss poor support. It will be interesting to see how many of the wonky gobbed fuckers claim to have filled Villa Park every week.

Man Utd should, and hopefully will, bury them.

See the bloke in the top left of the top picture,with the yellow t-shirt?

That's me that is....And i can tell you,i was silently seething.

Do you want a Villa win then?

In short,no.

I'd rather see Bella Emberg and Jackie Stallone go girl on girl.

I couldn't bring myself to back Villa.

Being at that game last season was bad enough but then having them wankers act the way the did was pathetic. Classless, small time cunts.

(except brummie)

Shit accent as well

In short,no.

Too fucking right.

And that's one of the worst things about last season.  I've drank with away fans before the match , I've helped away fans to find the ground, I've drank with away fans after the match even when we've lost, but the delight that they showed last year when we went down - fuck 'em.  They're getting short shrift from me in the future.  They'll have a fucking great night out in Newcastle but the hypocitical bastards will hold a fucking party and revel in our misery in our darkest hour.  And then next year they'll be back in the town getting pissed up again saying what a great place it is and great people live up here.  Fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

Im not particularly arsed about the whole Villa thing last season. Every team has its selection of cuntish fans. Man United have more than most, they're the pundits bum boys, and it's uninteresting if they win. So with that in mind, Villa win please.

In short,no.

Too fucking right.

And that's one of the worst things about last season.  I've drank with away fans before the match , I've helped away fans to find the ground, I've drank with away fans after the match even when we've lost, but the delight that they showed last year when we went down - fuck 'em.  They're getting short shrift from me in the future.  They'll have a fucking great night out in Newcastle but the hypocitical bastards will hold a fucking party and revel in our misery in our darkest hour.  And then next year they'll be back in the town getting pissed up again saying what a great place it is and great people live up here.  Fuck off.

Not much to like about them, all wind and piss and our Championship average gate will be bigger than theirs despite their team playing well at the moment.

Landon Donovan really has looked good. Americans really do seem to work well in the Premier League moreso than any other. If he's smart he will look to stay. Has wasted enough time in the MLS and can go back when he's older.

By my reckoning he's had 2 good games, 1 bad one and 1 ok performance. I'd keep him as long as the price was reasonable.

Shit game tonight. Dirty team as well, Sunderland. ref was far too lenient.