The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

I'm baffled how they discuss Terry like this. I could understand when Lampard lost his mother, that's truly heart breaking and he showed tremendous character, Terry is in a totally different boat, he shagged his mate's girlfriend?!

if sunderland lose tonight, i rekon thats the breathing space thier early season form got them, all used up.  Play up Pompey.

or as thier players say.

Pay up pompey.

And considering their recent form, and their away form the entire season, I can most definitely see them loosing.

As much as it would be fantastic to pass Sunderland on the way up theres no way i can see wolves burnley hull and wigan finishing above them..there is only 2 places in effet left because pompey are gone...very much like last season the jammy bastards will stay up on 35-36 pts

As much as it would be fantastic to pass Sunderland on the way up theres no way i can see wolves burnley hull and wigan finishing above them..there is only 2 places in effet left because pompey are gone...very much like last season the jammy bastards will stay up on 35-36 pts

im not so sure, all them sides are playing far better than sunderland.

Guest WashyGeordie

im not so sure, all them sides are playing far better than sunderland.

I'm not so sure Pompey are definately gone aswell, only if they get a points deduction - I can see them doing a 'WBA' tbh.

Pompey tend to beat the mackems at home all the time, it is their bogey ground for sure.

I'm going to Fulham v Burnley tonight, should be a feast of football!

Where you sitting? It's a lovely ground.

Pompey tend to beat the mackems at home all the time, it is their bogey ground for sure.

I'm going to Fulham v Burnley tonight, should be a feast of football!

Where you sitting? It's a lovely ground.

Not sure exactly, on one side at the back where it's cheaper. They have £50 tickets, it's mental! I only paid £25.

I've been to Craven Cottage a few times, but always in the bizarre Putney End, the neutral stand. Thought I'd pop along since there's no chance to see a Newcastle away game there at the moment.

I considered QPR but their tickets were £30 as well... ludicrous.