The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

can anyone tell why, that scottish cunt andy gray was saying if it's handled on the box line it's a penalty, i'm sure if you found on the line it's a freekick

that would be correct. The line is part of the pen box. For example if the ball was just sitting on the line, the keeper could pick it up with his hands.

Guest Roger Kint

can anyone tell why, that scottish c*** andy gray was saying if it's handled on the box line it's a penalty, i'm sure if you found on the line it's a freekick

that would be correct. The line is part of the pen box. For example if the ball was just sitting on the line, the keeper could pick it up with his hands.

Wrong

'Under the Laws of the game, Fabregas was technically outside the area as his foot was touching the 18-yard line but not inside it. If not a penalty, it was certainly another free-kick'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/7206628/Arsenal-1-Liverpool-0-match-report.html

Fulham game was alright, if we need a cheap midfielder we could do worse than get Bikey from Burnley - he looked good tonight.

Agreed. He's a bit of a bulldozer. Just a shame a lot of decisions go against him.

In other news, Bobby Zamora is fucking awful. He's some kind of cult hero with the Fulham fans, but if he played for the toon we would absolutely crucify him... he wouldn't stand a chance, worse touch than Carroll.

On the line is outside the box.

No it's not. I thought you were a qualified ref?!

M4TT is right, on the line counts as part of the area. Hence why the ball being on the touchline is infield. Also all that matters is where the handball took place, not where his feet were.

Guest Roger Kint

M4TT is right, on the line counts as part of the area. Hence why the ball being on the touchline is infield. Also all that matters is where the handball took place, not where his feet were.

Regardless what the rule is in reference to his feet, they were on the line and his arm was raised in front of him then it cant be in the box

For some reason it wont let me take a printscreen of the video(which i cant post here for obvious reasons) but it clearly shows its not a pen

\o/ Thought it was bit weird.

Regardless what the rule is in reference to his feet, they were on the line and his arm was raised in front of him then it cant be in the box

Well if his feet were barely on the line and his arms in front of him when he handled then, logically, that would suggest outside the box.

Guest Roger Kint

\o/ Thought it was bit weird.

Well if his feet were barely on the line and his arms in front of him when he handled then, logically, that would suggest outside the box.

Type Fabregas handball v Liverpool' into search engine, the first i got was for vodpod, 2.19 of the video.

Just to put this to rest then:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2091/fabhand.jpg

You can just about make out where his forearm is, which is where contact happened. And it's somewhat obvious it's in front of the line, so yeah no pen.

Saha has to be so frustrating to have on your books.  Can be f***ing brilliant on his day but is injured more than Michael Owen.

His injuries haven't been that bad with us really.

Over 50 appearences in nearly 2 seasons.

Built like what? Jenas just wears a shirt a size too big.

You can have him back. I'm done defending him. I never kneejerk but when a guy gets owned by David f***ing Jones, it's time to call it a day and stick to balai.

He has no heart. Against Leeds at the Lane he was getting owned by League 1 misfits and now he makes Wolves cm's look like they belong in the Barcelona squad.

I don't want him back. Well actually, yes I do as long as he's very cheap, but that's only to help stop the committee members getting into the team.

BTW, calling Snodgrass a League 1 misfit is daft, he's a genuinely good player who should be nowhere near Leeds Utd in truth.

a long long time ago :lol: I knew it was either one or the other :laugh:

You can have him back. I'm done defending him. I never kneejerk but when a guy gets owned by David f***ing Jones, it's time to call it a day and stick to balai.

He has no heart. Against Leeds at the Lane he was getting owned by League 1 misfits and now he makes Wolves cm's look like they belong in the Barcelona squad.

I don't want him back. Well actually, yes I do as long as he's very cheap, but that's only to help stop the committee members getting into the team.

BTW, calling Snodgrass a League 1 misfit is daft, he's a genuinely good player who should be nowhere near Leeds Utd in truth.

I'd take Jenas back in a second. He's not fulfilled his potential but he remains a very good player with quite a bit of career left to go.

Agree with this. I've only seen two games of his but they were both against Spurs. If he can do it against them, he can do it against most Premiership teams. He's very skillful with a good left foot that crosses a lot of the time.