The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

How come all the top clubs got so shit back up keepers? Foster, Fabianski and Hilario are all wank, don't know about Liverpool's back up keeper like.

Shows us how lucky we've been to have Harper as back up all this time, and I'd still have Krul ahead of any of the before mentioned jokers as our back up.

How come all the top clubs got so shit back up keepers? Foster, Fabianski and Hilario are all wank, don't know about Liverpool's back up keeper like.

Shows us how lucky we've been to have Harper as back up all this time, and I'd still have Krul ahead of any of the before mentioned jokers as our back up.

Kusczak is alright like. Liverpool not still got that joker Itanje?

Aye, Kusczak's decent, but hasn't Foster played more than him when VDS has been out?

Guest Heneage

How come all the top clubs got so s*** back up keepers? Foster, Fabianski and Hilario are all w***, don't know about Liverpool's back up keeper like.

Aye, Kusczak's decent, but hasn't Foster played more than him when VDS has been out?

Itandje was loaned to someone in Greece after the Hilsborough memorial thing.

yes because fergies one clear weakness, he has absolutely no eye for a goalkeeper and needs to go through 5 or 6 shocking ones for every scheimcheal and van der saar

Guest firetotheworks

How come all the top clubs got so s*** back up keepers? Foster, Fabianski and Hilario are all w***, don't know about Liverpool's back up keeper like.

yes because fergies one clear weakness, he has absolutely no eye for a goalkeeper and needs to go through 5 or 6 shocking ones for every scheimcheal and van der saar

...and he got VDS after asking Schmeichel for advice.

Wenger has no eye for a keeper either, Rafa has no eye for wingers imo, or picking a decent team.

Guest firetotheworks

Mikel and Hilario at fault for both the goals, but the commentators seem to be ignoring how mint both Tevez and Bellamy were. They still had loads to do.