The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

dark haired one

Bellamy's comments bout Terry :D

What did he say?

this: (from bbc)

Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."

dark haired one

What did he say?

Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."

Bellamy, man! :lol:

dark haired one

What did he say?

Thats class like.

Guest Geordiesned

Whitley equalize with penalty. Shildon man sent off for 2 footed challenge that led to it. 2 Mackems arguing in front of me after 1 called Whitley player a "cheating Geordie cunt". Other said "there's on need for that. You should apologise to everyone around". Mackem 1 then calls Mackem 2 a "fucking Geordie cunt". "nah i'm a mackem" "In which case I apologise" Sad Mackem bastards! :lol:

Whitley equalize with penalty. Shildon man sent off for 2 footed challenge that led to it. 2 Mackems arguing in front of me after 1 called Whitley player a "cheating Geordie cunt". Other said "there's on need for that. You should apologise to everyone around". Mackem 1 then calls Mackem 2 a "fucking Geordie cunt". "nah i'm a mackem" "In which case I apologise" Sad Mackem bastards! :lol:

:lol: Howay the Bay

Love Bellamy like  :lol:

"We hate Bellamy,

cause he faked an injury.

The little Welsh fuckin s****,

he would not play down the right."

Funny he did play down the right, for half a season no less. And still scored more there than the other strikers put together.

Hope I never hear that song anywhere near SJP.