The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Would people rather be playing the mackems in the Premier League next year or pass them on the way up?

I don't care personally. As long as we go up, they've nothing to brag about either way.

I'd rather them go down, I doubt it will happen though. To be honest I'd like us to get in the Premiership and let us get time to get a decent squad together before we have anymore derbies, then we will have a better chance of beating them. So in that sense them going down and also allowing us to get the jokes in would be a good thing, whats more important though is that we get promoted in the first place.

I'd rather Stoke win then Arsenal, it would then mean that it is one less possible club to get relegated this season and increase thechances of Sunderland going down.

Thought that too last week until I looked at the table. They're already on 34 points without today's result... sailing steadily towards being irrelevant.

I'd rather Stoke win then Arsenal, it would then mean that it is one less possible club to get relegated this season and increase thechances of Sunderland going down.

Thought that too last week until I looked at the table. They're already on 34 points without today's result... sailing steadily towards being irrelevant.

A win today though would make them free to lose their games to teams below them.

You can see the lad is very upset about whats happend. Skysports doing the decent things and not showing the replay.

Aye, I'm happy they aren't..

:thup: Rewound it like as I missed it, looked awful though. Shawcross looked devastated.