The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Happy villa lost. their fans are a massive bunch of c***s and this will hurt them deeply. Does nobody remember the last day of last season?

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

Why?  Nowt wrong with wishing something bad on a bunch of classless twats who revelled in our relegation for no reason what so ever.

I'm also glad they lost.

Any team we'd have played that day would have done the same, take your pick. If we were in their position and had the oppourtunity to take the piss, I'm sure we'd have had the utmost respect.  :rolleyes:

Who honestly gives a s*** what they think?

Rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  At most they'd have gotten a chant or two IF that.  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless c***s for acting like they did.

It only takes one or two. Out of 52,000 I'd take a massive stab at a yes for that. If you're going to generalise all of their fans by a classless few then you'll have no problem in me calling all of our fans fat, shirtless, beer swilling idiots then?

Happy villa lost. their fans are a massive bunch of c***s and this will hurt them deeply. Does nobody remember the last day of last season?

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

Why?  Nowt wrong with wishing something bad on a bunch of classless twats who revelled in our relegation for no reason what so ever.

I'm also glad they lost.

Any team we'd have played that day would have done the same, take your pick. If we were in their position and had the oppourtunity to take the piss, I'm sure we'd have had the utmost respect.  :rolleyes:

Total rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless c***s for acting like they did.

Would Shearer taking us down at Old Trafford have been any better? 

No because there is some geniune anymosity between us/Shearer and Manure.

Would we?

If the shoe was on the other foot would our fans purposely put time and effort into breating banners mocking Villa? WOuld we have stayed behind and took the piss? I know i wouldnt have tbh.

I would of sat and had a pint with them, I would also try to make them feel better if I came across some of their fans.

Everytime I go to a game and come across other fans I usually try to have a bit of banter with them and help them on directions etc if they need them. Unless it's Sunderland or McBoro when I try to stay away from them, The same applies for Liverpool aswell.

Would we?

If the shoe was on the other foot would our fans purposely put time and effort into breating banners mocking Villa? WOuld we have stayed behind and took the piss? I know i wouldnt have tbh.

Exactly. They went completely over the top, including after the game outside the stadium.

Would we?

Exactly. They went completely over the top, including after the game outside the stadium.

A bit like our fans when we relegated Birmingham at their place.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

I'm also glad they lost.

Rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  At most they'd have gotten a chant or two IF that.  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless c***s for acting like they did.

It only takes one or two. Out of 52,000 I'd take a massive stab at a yes for that. If you're going to generalise all of their fans by a classless few then you'll have no problem in me calling all of our fans fat, shirtless, beer swilling idiots then?

There would be plenty of people revelling in it, you only have to look at the mongs who bait fans of teams that come to SJP even in this league.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

I'm also glad they lost.

Yes I hate every single villa fan right down to the kids and women..  I shouldn't have to put "(well no all of their fans)" in these kinds of posts just to make it clear that this sort of comment doesn't cover 100% of them.

Anyway I think you're wrong, can't see anyone making banners for Villa had they been in our situation.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuine question for Kid Ic- were you at Villa Park that day?

Admittedly no, but I still believe that people are randomly bearing a grudge for the team that we played on the last day of the season. Any other team we'd played that day would have revelled in us going down. Everyone wanted us down, because people like to see a big team (ugh) go down. They, and we did it with Leeds.

Admittedly no, but I still believe that people are randomly bearing a grudge for the team that we played on the last day of the season. Any other team we'd played that day would have revelled in us going down. Everyone wanted us down, because people like to see a big team (ugh) go down. They, and we did it with Leeds.

Which Leeds banners did our fans make then?  Geniune question.  Think you're either underestimating the way th Villa fans went on with us or overestimating how sad and twatish Football fans are in general.

Guest firetotheworks

Which Leeds banners did our fans make then?  Geniune question.

We didn't play Leeds on the last day of the season.

You just said we did it with Leeds.

Either way I think their fans were unbelievable cunts on that day, no excuse for it IMO and I don't agree at all that we'd have done the same.  No amount of differing opinions with no facts can change that so end of discussion for me, glad they got beaten, just wish it didn't have to be to Manure.  Going to play poker.

I don't think anyone who was at Villa last May will quickly forgive the antics of their fans. As a result I am delighted they have had a miserable empty afternoon.

I was, and I'm over it.

You're Female.

I don't think anyone who was at Villa last May will quickly forgive the antics of their fans. As a result I am delighted they have had a miserable empty afternoon.

I was, and I'm over it.

You're Female.

Which is even more impressive, as they bear grudges for fucking ages.

Guest firetotheworks

Which Leeds banners did our fans make then? Geniune question.

Nah, what I actually said is in bold above.

EDIT: Or below, it didnt show.

Everyone wanted us down, because people like to see a big team (ugh) go down. They, and we did it with Leeds.

I was, and I'm over it.

I'm over it, doesn't stop me thinking they were cunts though.

Nah, what I actually said is in bold above.

So you didn't mean what I thought you meant, that's really all you needed to say.

Can't believe this is an argument about how people shouldn't dislike Villa fans for going out of their way to be total cunts about our team getting relegated :lol:

Right definitely going out now, not wasting my time with this shit.

I was, and I'm over it.

You're Female.

Which is even more impressive, as they bear grudges for f***ing ages.

Yeah, but they don't understand....

:iamatwat:

I was, and I'm over it.

You're Female.

Which is even more impressive, as they bear grudges for fucking ages.

:lol:

True though.