The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Not compared to Wenger he's not. At least Benny's points have some (if not a hell of a lot of) validity.

f*** the points, wenger plays better football with better results.

We weren't talking about which team is better, man.

But since you bring it up, Wenger has better results? :lol:  Liverpool have won three trophies under Benitez since Arsenal last picked one up.

Not compared to Wenger he's not. At least Benny's points have some (if not a hell of a lot of) validity.

Wenger's more of a compulsive whinger, Benitez is just plain petty.

The best thing with Benitez is when he tries to play mind games with other managers, and gets it totally, totally wrong and ends up looking a tit.

Wenger's more of a compulsive whinger, Benitez is just plain petty.

The best thing with Benitez is when he tries to play mind games with other managers, and gets it totally, totally wrong and ends up looking a tit.

True but there again he looks a tit a lot of the time these days. His post match interviews laced with his version of "sarcasm" are just pathetic. 

Was Benitez this crazy when he was in Spain or is it something that developed over time at Liverpool?

Nope, he was pretty quiet and soft-spoken apart from the "I asked for a chair and they bought me a lamp" spat with his president (which was pretty clever to be frank).

He was also half the man he is now (meaning he wasn't so fat).

Guest Geordiekev

Watching the makems on SS1, is there actually anyone in that stadium, place sounded like a morgue until the the second half, even then you could hear a pin drop.

Shite game, Shite team with crap support...

Was Benitez this crazy when he was in Spain or is it something that developed over time at Liverpool?

Nope, he was pretty quiet and soft-spoken apart from the "I asked for a chair and they bought me a lamp" spat with his president (which was pretty clever to be frank).

not in the land of dali where a chair could well be a lamp.

still watching motd 2 to see how many mackems are still there at the final whistle. had a text conversation with a mackem mate who reckons  there was less at the end than when they wetre getting beat in the record breaking seasons.

christ is that all fulham bring or is it a one off due to visit to shaktar and who the hell wants to go to sunderland?

To be honest, I'd imagine Sunderland and Donetsk are pretty much interchangeable.

Donetsk

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/76519294_12ac2d6a5a.jpg?v=0

Sunderland

http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/6235-778540.jpg