The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I really can't see us getting any thing against Reading when we play them.

Villa have this unique talent of making bad teams look OK; Palace away in the cup, the first half against Burnley 2 weeks ago.

Guest Geordiesned

Oh I don't know, they'll have their minds on the cup (if they win this). If they do beat Villa there's got to be a possibility our game down there will be moved yet again as they'll be in the semis on the sunday then us on the tuesday.

Villa have this unique talent of making bad teams look OK; Palace away in the cup, the first half against Burnley 2 weeks ago.

It's more that Reading have this uncanny ability to raise their game majorly against the bigger teams combined with our away record. Can see it being one of those games where their crowd is really loud, cheering every tackle and roaring the team on to victory. Kinda like the Forest game I guess.

It's more that Reading have this uncanny ability to raise their game majorly against the bigger teams combined with our away record. Can see it being one of those games where their crowd is really loud, cheering every tackle and roaring the team on to victory. Kinda like the Forest game I guess.

Or the Sunderland game a few years ago that we won 4-1 :pow: