The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Thing is, if the mackems got beat with their disgruntled yank owner in attendance then they may have found Bruce out on his ear and Hughes brought in.  This will have certainly have brought Agent Bagpuss some time.

Guest guinness_fiend

Whoever mentioned the West Brom game is getting booted out. :hmm:

Who was it? Own up.  :dave:

surprised no one mention WBA today

It was this arsecandle.

Whoever mentioned the West Brom game is getting booted out. :hmm:

Who was it? Own up.  :dave:

surprised no one mention WBA today

It was this arsecandle.

If he hadn't mentioned it, they wouldn't have scored. FACT.

It's his fault. I hope he can live with himself.  :rant:

Guest guinness_fiend

it was two tap ins and a penalty.   :bluf:

Decent striker but he won't be a world beater.

In other news, Kanu still exists. Just scored for Pompey

Some of the most promising strikers in the world struggle with tap-ins.  Scoring goals when it counts is what matters.

I'm not saying he's a world beater, but he's better than every forward in our squad by a country mile.

Nicklas is a brilliant striker. Fact. I've always said it and always will. He's a worker, he wants to do well, his confidence is always sky high (I see it as a positive others perhaps don't) He does everything but his finishing is perhaps one of his weakest points at times but that will come, he's still only 22 it just seems like he has been around forever because of that early Birmingham loan!

Supa Supa Nik.

One other thing. Eboue :smitten:

Only come to see Eboue, i've only come to see Eboooooue.

Anyone see the mackems goals on Look North? Fraizer Campbell kicked the advertising board in the corner of the ground after scoring, a kind of watered down Ketsbia style celebration. The thing is, his foot went through the board and he had his foot stuck for about 30 seconds. You could see him start to panic a bit. Tit.

Anyone see the mackems goals on Look North? Fraizer Campbell kicked the advertising board in the corner of the ground after scoring, a kind of watered down Ketsbia style celebration. The thing is, his foot went through the board and he had his foot stuck for about 30 seconds. You could see him start to panic a bit. Tit.

Get him arrested for criminal damage tbf.