The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Torres is such a ridiculously effective player, if he hadn't had all these injuries Liverpool's fortunes would have been different this season.

I read that he might move on if Liverpool don't sign quality this summer, get him Pep!

I could see him playing for Inter, actually.

Guest kingdawson

We tried to sign him while he was at Atlético, hopefully we will revive our interest if he is in the market this summer... one thing we are lacking this season is the kind of directness and no-nonsense that he has when going forward.

David Villa?

We tried to sign him while he was at Atlético, hopefully we will revive our interest if he is in the market this summer... one thing we are lacking this season is the kind of directness and no-nonsense that he has when going forward.

David Villa?

Torres is younger though. We would get more years off him.

Left wing, switching with Zlatan throughout the game. A bit what Larsson and Eto'o had going when they played together.

I guess, your mob always play such a fluid system anyways i guess it doesn't matter. Too stuck in my ways of a rigid 4-4-2.

sorry but zlatan has been a dreadful buy, 60M and he's scored 1 league goal in like 2 1/2 months

He along with Messi practically carried Barca for the first half of the season, when the likes of Henry and Iniesta were miles out of form he was scoring goals. If his form doesn't pick up between now and the end of the season it starts to enter flop territory, but not yet.

sorry but zlatan has been a dreadful buy, 60M and he's scored 1 league goal in like 2 1/2 months

He along with Messi practically carried Barca for the first half of the season, when the likes of Henry and Iniesta were miles out of form he was scoring goals. If his form doesn't pick up between now and the end of the season it starts to enter flop territory, but not yet.

What he said. He was immense up until December, but his form is terrible right now indeed. Jury's still out.

Michael Brown was deliberately trying to obstruct him and is a right twat, so it is doubly deserved.

fair enough, bit surely a forearm smash is ecessive force? It's not like he just pushed him out of the way.